Reviews for Weapons and blossoms
Abstractty chapter 6 . 22h
so excited about the update. it is short but nice nonetheless
Precarious Obsessions chapter 6 . 7/1
I like seeing both their point of views! And I think Sakura is starting to warm up to Shisui! Can’t wait to read more!
mina.mia.b chapter 6 . 6/30
thanks for coming back, don't take so long next time, it fascinated me, it's so dark, the fact of shisui's desperation to possess her completely is terrifying and addictive so insane but I love it.
Sunny chapter 5 . 6/18
Your work is really admirable, and i hope u will continue with next chapters! It's not the usually stuff, it's different and it's so good and i will look for what happens next with Shisui and Sakura. )
Precarious Obsessions chapter 5 . 5/24
I like how you really get into the nitty gritty details about the war, the conditions, and mentality!
Luxie92 chapter 5 . 5/10
Wow! This is amazingly written! I hope you'll come back to it some day. I really like how you portrayed Sakura here. She is badass but not overly powerful no one can touch me badass. It's also new look for Shisui as he is not a reckless playboy he usually is in most of the stories your writing style is really exciting to read it.
mina.mia.b chapter 5 . 5/9
Thank you, what an impressive chapter, I felt everything, my heart was squeezed.
lyndyloowho chapter 5 . 5/9
Those story is hella good
Damn this chapter was good!
I m so happy you are back. I love sakura's personality in this. She is strong but not with superpowers like alien strength. She is human young and can mistakes. I loved the girl talk by the way I would like to see more of it. Bow shisui, I would say poor guy but I m not feeling really sorry for him after being rejected by sakura. Nonetheless, I liked his point view.
Try not to stress too much while writing your story. I know it is hard but there will always be people that will love what you write. Do not forget that.
Thank you for your update author-San hope to see you soon.
mina.mia.b chapter 4 . 4/19
I love it!
Hello. I m actually closed of the world in my home. I swear that fanfiction is making it better for especially when I find good shishuisakura. I love your story. The idea of war is original for this couple. I like sakura's character how she is a badass kunoichi but still young and prone to mistakes. Shishui is intrigued. Please update soon. A good story with my favourite pairing is so rare.
Yohahaha chapter 4 . 4/14
Please update! This story is such a one of a kind and has such potential. Please continue it.
twinklekira chapter 3 . 2/23
My God! This is such a good story! Has a good pace, often changes the point of view to different characters and the author does a good description of the surroundings at a time of war. Also the characters' feelings and thoughts about the dirt, labor and tiredness makes the story more believable and easier to empathize with them.

My only complaint would be how Sasuke was described... Like he is a playboy and all... I understand that it was for Sakura to be over him, but he could have just straight out rejected her, and the author make her move on...

Well, it's still a really great Fanfic and I can't wait for more updates
dewazz chapter 2 . 2/3
Sakura shisui... sometimes, cracking pair makes me interest