Reviews for The Blue Wizard and the Chamber of Secrets
guest chapter 27 . 12/28/2021
epic, Shura is so badass in that fight.
GoldenSapphire chapter 27 . 12/23/2021
amazing, we near the end of Year 2.
Blue-Jay01 chapter 27 . 12/22/2021
nice Easter egg reference, I can't believe it we are so close to the end. It is amazing
guest chapter 27 . 12/18/2021
Omg Shura fighting skills are epic also I notices that Easter egg, nice touch too it.
guest chapter 27 . 12/17/2021
that was epic. Shura is one badass character, please continued.
sunset chapter 27 . 12/8/2021
Jurassic park/world Easter egg nice. I like that the basilisk got scared of Rin, and the fact that we get to see Shura in action was amazing. please continued.
nightshade chapter 27 . 12/6/2021
I see your Easter egg, Jurassic park. anyway the fight was pretty epic and your right Rin could of finished the fight first and the diary too. plus we get to see Shura been badass in the fight. can't wait for the next chapter.
:D
GoldenSapphire chapter 26 . 12/4/2021
this is it the final battle, it's about to go down. What going to happen next, the suspension is really gotten me so excited?
Blue-Jay01 chapter 26 . 12/3/2021
Hi, I'm new to the content and I have to say that was amazing. Can you continue the story, I like to read more about it.
Nightshade chapter 26 . 11/28/2021
We so close to the end, can't wait for Year 3.
It's going to be awesome.
Guest chapter 26 . 11/23/2021
Please continue, I don't know how long I can hold the suspension. What's going to happen next.
Guest chapter 26 . 11/19/2021
This is intense, I hope they save Ginny in time. Please continue
Sunset chapter 26 . 11/17/2021
We're so close to the end of the chapter, and Year 3 is coming. I wonder what going to happen with mass murderer on the loose, dementors at school and massive plot twist about the truth that happened godric's hollow. Please continue the story
Sunset chapter 26 . 11/6/2021
That was amazing, if Shura was eating alive by the basilisk Harry and Rin will be devastated to see their teacher eating life. When they basilisk is dead Shura will cut open the it's stomach escaping the belly of the beast. Only to see Rin and Harry happy to see her, and confuse Jenny to wonder why her teachers in there, as well as they grossed out that she's covered with snake fluid. Please continue the story please.
Nightshade123 chapter 26 . 10/31/2021
Happy Halloween, we are so close to the end of the second year.
I know I said too many times that Rin will look directly at the Basilisk eyes, but he's fine. And I know you been through a lot of drama lately in your life and I hope are okay. Also agreed that Voldemort is half-blood since dad is muggle and his mom is a witch, since he lied say to a lot of people that he's pureblood since he hate is dad that he feels abandon in the orphanage, since his mom dies of childbirth out in the streets and his dad trying to fix the mistake that Voldemort mother did to him like something of love potion in him then raping him in his sleep. Wow, just hearing about Tom's parents been that they are Toxic relationship just to show how mess up his family is which is their fault that they made Tom into a killer in the wizarding world. Stay safe, can't wait for the next chapter :D
269 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »