Reviews for The Blue Wizard and the Chamber of Secrets
LadyRed07 chapter 26 . 10/31/2021
this is amazing! I'm looking forward to the second part! Happy Halloween!
Sunset chapter 25 . 10/30/2021
Hey are you okay, even though world is still a mess, we still trying to fix the problem. Hopefully they might solve a solution about climate change that is taking place in Scotland Embassy from the world leaders. Let's hope that they have a solutions, and of course the shipment that are having trouble getting in to the duck's because they have less men involving thanks to covid even though we got our vaccination. Thanksgiving, and Christmas are going to be a problem to most Americans to get by.
Let's hope for a miracle from this mess this year.
1802anime chapter 25 . 10/29/2021
Continue the next chapter please
Sunset chapter 25 . 10/16/2021
We are almost done with year 2, I wonder what events will happened in year 3. A mass murderer is on the loose, Dimensions roaming around, and Bon, Shima, and konekomaru are been annoyed that Rin and his friends the solve the mystery first. It's a endless possibilities are good.
Sunset chapter 25 . 10/12/2021
Hey again, it been a while. what a crazy ride we have been of the blue wizard and the chamber of secrets, since in the beginning of the chapters we been had a rough ride, from the pandemic, the attack of the capital, the Afghanistan war. And we coming to a closing seen at the end. All I want to say is thanks for cheering us up even in these dark time, like Dumbledore said happiness can be found even in the darkest times, only for those who turn on the lights. pretty good on his philosophy part whether from the book or from the movies. And I I like to see the next chapter and the new stories in the Prisoner of Azkaban I am not ready to let go Shiro, so please continue the story please.
Nightshade chapter 25 . 10/10/2021
I know I'm getting ahead myself, but I just read the new update of the manga and I figure out what their biggest fear since their Boggart can transform into themselves. Yukio biggest fear is that he doesn't leave the expectations like his brother Rin does, since as a kid he cries a lot because he not brave or strong enough, he even tried to commit suicide, since he's brother is a hero. As for Rin, it's his Demon self, seen a boy that looks like Rin except that this boy has white hair, a tail and blue flames killing everyone around him saying that he a monster, a Demon. Since in the manga Mephisto did show Rin the past about his parents, including that night when Rin saw his baby self killing everyone with his flames trying to save his mother and brother even though he the one that burn his brother by accident and killing his mother in child labor.
Warmaiden777 chapter 25 . 9/24/2021
Love this story so far.
Mothman 2 chapter 25 . 9/21/2021
I love how there’s clearly no reason for Shura and the wizard kids to take Louckehart with them into the chamber, but she clearly made him go anyway just to torture him a little. At last, that sweet, sweet revenge.

Anyway, thanks for the new chapter. I’ve been really missing my cat while I’m away at college, and I’ve been video calling her but it’s just not the same as actually getting to hug her. This helped take my mind off it a bit, and made me feel a bit better. Thank you.
LadyRed07 chapter 25 . 9/21/2021
This is amazing! I'm looking forward to the basilisk battle!
blanquitaocampo chapter 25 . 9/20/2021
OMG! It's going awesome!
Nightshade123 chapter 25 . 9/20/2021
That was awesome, can't wait for the showdown. Shura is pretty badass to kick Tommy boy butt. Though she will likely to see Rin getting full blasted by the basilisk eyes, but what I like to see a snake fight Shura snake vs the basilisk. But I don't think she going to do that since her snake is obedient to the basilisk meaning he won't fight him. Oh well can't wait for the next chapter :D
Prickly Bulbasaur chapter 25 . 9/19/2021
Awesome chapter as always, can’t wait until the next part! My favorite crossover so far!
LuciferRedeemed chapter 24 . 8/31/2021
Love the chapter!
Mothman 2 chapter 24 . 8/31/2021
The demon kings are immune to basilisk paralization... Why do I feel like that’s going to be plot relevant?
Mothman 2 chapter 24 . 8/30/2021
Ginny, trying to paint a lewd symbol outside Snape’s classroom: Kuro not right now *nudges him aside*
Kuro, his eyes enormous: You KICK Kuro? You kick his body as though he was a football? oh, OH! JAIL for Ginny! Jail for Ginny for ONE THOUSAND YEARS!
269 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »