Reviews for The Misadventures of Dr Sid, Aging Werewolf
Black Jack278 chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
I don't know who to feel sorry for. Hein for that Horrfying image or Sid for having the worst luck trying to kill Hein. Good fic I like it.
Ovo chapter 11 . 9/6/2006
Yay! My fault! _

Silly Gray. Silly Ryan. Bad Carter. But silly nontheless.
Ovo chapter 10 . 9/6/2006
So then...

Wait...!

If I feed you Bad Images, you get fic inspiration? Awsomeness! *Marks it down on her notepad*
Ovo chapter 9 . 9/6/2006
FFIX and NIMH.

And amused.

Ratss are in mind, at the moment.
sidheranma chapter 6 . 9/6/2006
I really liked that last line. I can so see Neil thinking that.
Weyland-yutani chapter 5 . 9/6/2006
Still trying to wrap my brain around the concept of were-animals in the FF:TSW world. Okay, just a moment...hold on. Alright, got it now. I like it, this is a refreshing change from the same old phantom attacks.

Somehow, I can see Neil being a rat. I wonder what Ryan would be, heehee...
Ovo chapter 5 . 9/6/2006
*Amused, but you know that already*

Wererats somehow... remind me... so much of FFVI. Maybe I just played it too much waybackwhen.
Raven chapter 5 . 9/5/2006
I have an idea of what Ryan could be, a WereTiger or WereLion maybe? There's also WereDragon's too. So when are you going to update your fics?
Ovo chapter 4 . 9/5/2006
...

It is kind of dark.

Just a little.

... I like et!
Ovo chapter 3 . 9/5/2006
Dear sir,

I would like to complain on the basis that indescriminantly hunting a species that is, most likely, endangered by this timeframe is quite unsavory. Not to mention the plot of which to decease the poor critter is particularly gruesome.

Furthermore, I would like to base a second complaint on the grounds that one can, in fact, be injured in a dream and feel pain. To claim otherwise is a gross misrepresentation of the Dream Lands, and may lead others to false conclusions.

Lastly, you'd think lycanthropy would be genetic. But, it can be rested, seeing as I have no proof of this.

However, you did use a phrase which is guaranteed to send the undersigned into a fit of giggles, regardless of situation. For this you may be forgiven on the grounds that you keep any and all blenders you may posess, or mentions thereof, away from the undersigned's mice, one of which may be expecting mittens of her own and must not be disturbed in any way.

Ovo

(In case you couldn't infer, I am very, very bored. Monty Python appeared the best cure).
ntrophi chapter 3 . 9/5/2006
Werewolves are fun D

And yay for credit! *cheers and runs around like a loon*
ntrophi chapter 2 . 9/5/2006
O_O

Tis good and well written and all, but O_O If you were in charge, everyone in TSW would be related (Har. *imagines* D)

(Nice sneaky little cameo there, by the way D)
JetNoir chapter 1 . 11/1/2004
O. K. Not sure whether to laugh out loud, or be scared witless! Somewhere between the two. Love the concept, nice twist on the werewolf legend. Especially like the "obscured moon", I wonder if that has something to do with less active powers?

Also, Aki/Elliot, now *thats* a couple I never thought of! Fanbtastically wierd in a Tim Burton sort of way. Brilliant!
Ovo chapter 1 . 5/22/2003
First: the title sparked, "Simpsons" images... which were only spurred on by the note. They are disturbing me.

Second: Again from the note, I was spontaniously tempted to recommend Hein/Neil as a pairing I probably wouldn't do, and that you try something along those lines. However, if I read right as I continued...

Third: There is no third. I have to go laugh myself sick again. "Can't do comedy," eh? Silly you!
ntrophi chapter 1 . 5/17/2003
*is too busy laughing*

That was great. But um...

Eli and *AKI*? I should get my sorry ass back to ye olde club and make sure you people don't scar Eli no more. _