Reviews for The Impromptu heir
housesbabe1 chapter 5 . 2/16
Great chapter!
Aid4 chapter 5 . 2/15
Hi! Thanks so much for this chapter! I love it! Love that Hermione and Lucius are being aware in a way that having a child together (that I really hope that happen, no matter what Ron did) it will not be easy, they have so different ideas and that will make that they will know the other better, because they will have to make deals about almost everything!
Well, I really can't believe that Molly and Arthur were to defend and justified Ron's actions! Really? Pfff.. They just will have to deal with the consequences of Ron's actions!
Hope that you can update again soon!
BookwormKW chapter 5 . 2/9
Damn Molly ruined it
Lucyole chapter 5 . 2/10
Interesting chapter really the Weasley have no idea what privacy is when you knock and no one answers you then they may don't want the company and you just not barge in honestly they have no manners at all despite being "purbloods" even the royal kids have better manners than them and then saying such things tio Hermione (I mean Hermione's parents were both working as well and she is the minister so she can work from home probably right she doesn't need to be there in the Minestry every day really good chapter we see again how stupid and ignorant the Weasleys are and that Lucius really is better than them in some ways really good. More please that would be great *cupcakes for inspiration and the great work*
RhodaBush chapter 5 . 2/9
Lol
magnoliarossa chapter 5 . 2/9
Poor Hermione
frekles chapter 5 . 2/9
Lol, loved this chapter!
RhodaBush chapter 4 . 1/23
More please
I’m very glad Hermione is taking legal action against Ron for what he stole from her. If he’d just cheated on her and knocked up his mistress, I’d say let bygones be bygones, but as someone who, due to health reasons, will likely never be able to carry a baby to term, I am fucking furious with Ron. I don’t care that he’s a fictional character. Any woman who has dealt with infertility knows how difficult it is. And here is this immature manchild who sees nothing wrong with making his own wife believe she’s infertile? I guess he’s not such a monster that he didn’t try to blame Dolohov’s curse or Bellatrix’s torture on her not being able to get pregnant, but the bar is still really fucking low.

And on the subject of him never being “in love with” her, I can’t believe he actually gets angry and yells at her about the fact that he “hoped” he could eventually fall in love with her. He acts like he’s such a burdened hero for trying... If he knew he wasn’t in love with her to begin with, then he never should have married her! He makes it seem like she should be grateful that he tried to fall in love with her, but all he really did is stilll many years from her during which time she could have found someone who could ACTUALLY fall in love with her! The cognitive dissonance of that man is stunning. Fucker. I can’t wait to see what Molly Weasley does to him when she finds out he purposely kept Hermione from having children and made her think it was infertility. Anyway, if it was such an imposition to be married to someone who didn’t have time for petting his ego all the time, he could have easily divorced her. He chose not to do that because he’s both a coward and complacent. Again, I really hope Ron’s mistress was also cheating on him and that her child isn’t his. I don’t think sending him to Azkaban to be tortured by Dementors is right, but I do think it would be justice if, after all of that, he discovers that he is infertile himself. Ron is so me-centered that the only way he’ll ever realize just what he stole from Hermione is if he goes through it himself. And frankly, that would be the only real justice. Locking him in a cell wouldn’t do anything really.
Aid4 chapter 4 . 1/9
Hi! Thanks so much for the chapter! I am glad that Ron will pay but more that everyone will know what trash is Ron! I feel so bad for Hermione and I hope she can get pregnant soon only after she and Lucius catch feelings!
magnoliarossa chapter 4 . 1/8
Thank you! I like it!
AlouetteL chapter 4 . 1/8
Hello! Thank you for this chapter!
Honestly, I usually hate this pairing... But I was curious... I don't regret it!
I will wait eagerly to read what comes next!
Frekles chapter 4 . 1/6
Thanks for the update!
Freyja-Njorda chapter 4 . 1/7
I absolutely loved it. I personally hope that he will not get away too easily. He should learn that he can't take away someone's choice and he should really be sorry for it and he should understand it, really understand it.
I hope Hermione gets the closure that she wants and I just adore Titus.
EmilyWoods chapter 4 . 1/6