Reviews for The Stark Of Legend
PikaMew1288 chapter 9 . 6/30
I am now imagining a Timeline where Tony met a reincarnated Female Da Vinci and fell for her in his youth and the Genius Children that would have came from it and I wonder just HOW much the MCU would have changed had Tony had a Wife and Children who were as intelligent or more so than he is. I could see many of Tony's Suit upgrades being made MUCH earlier than they were in Canon seeing as Canon Tony never had anyone in his field of expertise to bounce ideas off of.
narutoxasuna25 chapter 14 . 6/30
great chapter, i'm dying to see coulson's reaction to the identity of xero and gudako, honestly coming up with epic chapters soon, avengers especially for what you see together with the aftermath hahahaha, poor ross doesn't know what awaits him.
extremeninja09 chapter 14 . 6/30
Yep, I saw that. That Silk shirt and dress shoes came from the Civil War I think?

Anyway, it seems that Hydra has gotten too hasty. Then again, if they see something that threaten their position, they would not hesitate to pull out the big guns. Unfortunately, Xero got even bigger guns that would make many nations weep.

That little post at the end, well, no surprise since many people and greedy politicians would want the heroes for their own benefit, including Ross, the egotistic a-hole. Many foreign countries would try to lay claim to heroes due to their legend being associated to that country. It makes me wonder why isn't he in any hot waters in the movie. Then again, he may have friends and associates who could get him put of trouble. I hope that you teach this b**tard good.
Sultan Asil Arslan chapter 1 . 6/30
I got only one thing to say.
THE PICTURE OF THIS FIC IS AWESOME
emiyaryo chapter 13 . 6/25
Thank you very much for the new chapter, I liked the scene taken from the winter soldier, in my opinion Hydra made a terrible mistake when attacking Xero, something tells me that Hydra may not survive for when the Avengers are formed hahahaha.
Ashkan Dehno chapter 13 . 6/25
Damn this is a masterpiece and definitely needs to be read. And incredible job Author-san and keep up the amazing job you've done so far
narutoxasuna25 chapter 13 . 6/24
Great chapter I did not expect, so the winter soldier appears much earlier, which also means that hydra comes to light much earlier, taking into account that there are still almost 4 years before Avengers, I hope they manage to eliminate Hydra much earlier to that they are not a problem later, especially because considering that the mutants exist there will be a lot of chaos in the future and hydra even living in that period of time will cause much more problems so it would be ideal to use the vemon bow to eliminate to Hydra.
emiyaryo chapter 12 . 6/22
It is a relief to see that the new chapter was updated so soon, I can't believe that Bucky is going to be in the Avengers, I'm dying to see Steve's reaction when I see him after waking up, I wonder how the world will react to an inter-planetary war going on in new york, i was also surprised to see gudako, although i wonder what happened to him while they were apart
narutoxasuna25 chapter 12 . 6/21
man you are great, no, you are the greatest to think that you would add gudako, eddie and bucky to the avengers will make this war incredible, going back to the title that you think i think it would be good for emiyaryo, but if you are interested in another You could use one based on a book and movie with the same name War of the Worlds or War of the Best (based on One Piece) in the sense that the best and most powerful armies the world has ever seen are fighting for supremacy , you are truly a great writing I cannot believe the madness that you will bring with the next arches, also I hope that as the war is shown showing the reactions of the world to the invasion of aliens, as well as the post invasion events, which in my opinion The MCU did not show and I mean how governments react to discovering that they are no longer alone in the world and that aliens are hostile, and what actions should they take.
extremeninja09 chapter 12 . 6/20
Bit surprised when I found this story, but I am glad. I have not encountered stories where Avengers join forces with the Legendary figures of the past. Many people would salivate on controlling the heroes for their own benefits. I can't wait to see Ross's face when the heroes not only deny him any control, but to also pummel his sorry butt.

Also liked the part that you put the crossover under Marvel rather than just Avengers since there are many Marvel movies and comics to explore. Looking forward to the changes you will make
emiyaryo chapter 11 . 6/10
great chapter I am glad that this great story was finally updated, I am dying to see what the battle of New York will be like, I hope it becomes a war in every sense of the word, since the movie was too short for it to be much more epic, and have a much better title than the battle of new york to maybe a day's war or something like that
Wendel Santana chapter 11 . 6/9
Continue, pls!
narutoxasuna25 chapter 11 . 6/7
great chapter, glad to see you update the story, hope the next update won't take as long as this one.
axelg7684 chapter 11 . 6/7
Mooooooooore!
PanzerJ chapter 4 . 4/28
Olga isn’t a Servant you say? Grand order spoiler below.

One of the beasts is Olga, at the end of the Lostbelts I believe.