Reviews for The Dark Reflection Part Two: Darkness Waning
Wolfwind3 chapter 7 . 4/19
I just binged this entire series in one day; I love it so much! Your Snape is absolutely amazing and the fact that all his Snakes love him for snarky and a bastard is my favorite. And everyone working together while still sniping at each other! You've had me laughing out loud often. Thank you! And I hope you're recovering well!
RainCityWriter chapter 7 . 4/15
I'm so glad that you're in recovery! I'm so sorry you were ill. Thinking good healing thoughts your way.
Your stories are truly the best HP fanfics. Glad you are on the mend and plan on writing more
mc1221318 chapter 1 . 4/11
This is a great story and is very humorous. I cannot imagine why it has so few favorites.
Hamlet chapter 7 . 4/4
Great to hear from you, am sorry to hear about your illness. Wish you a speedy and steady recovery, and am looking forward to the continuation of this story!
Fan chapter 7 . 4/3
Glad to hear that you are on the road to recovery. Take care.
Yay!
TheUltimateBookworm1234 chapter 7 . 4/4
Hi! I’ve only just discovered your story and I’m so happy that you’re still updating it! From one sick person to another, I hope you get well soon.
michalmil chapter 7 . 4/4
I've been thinking about you all this time, and I'm so happy to know that your condition is better. I wish you good health!
majasunny chapter 7 . 4/3
Wish you all the best for your recovery! Thank you for these wonderful stories! Can't wait to continue reading when you feel up to writing again!
Plurble chapter 7 . 4/3
It is such a delight to hear from you, though I'm so sorry to hear of your health woes! I cannot wait to read the new chapter, but of course take care of yourself first. Sending all my well wishes your way!
TrappedBehindWalls chapter 7 . 4/3
I'm glad your feeling better! Please stay well (don't stress out with trying to get a chapter out). Happy easter!
SnapesAngelFFN chapter 7 . 4/2
Please feel better soon! Not going to lie, I had a mini heart-attack when I saw you updated, this is one of the greatest series I’ve ever read and I can’t wait to read more. However, you need to take care of yourself and get better. Just know there are MANY of us who love your writing and will be thrilled whenever you’re feeling up to writing again. Sending all of my healing wishes your way that you can rest and recuperate and spend some quality time with your hubby/friends/family or yourself- I know how draining it can be with prolonged illness. SO SO glad you’re feeling better.

And OMG, I cannot WAIT to see how Snape deals with Polly P, cuz THIS girl...no she didn’t (I still don’t trust her- and want to know her full story). She ruined his whole “Imma bout to catch these fools blue-handed and beat some asses” plot. Oh Merlin, I can’t wait for the day he gets to deliver some sweet comeuppance to Polly P (in my headcanon, Snape truly enjoys meting out justice, served cold, without excessive emotion, and he savors every delicious moment. It’s not sadism, it’s just knowing he’s right and reveling in the fact he gets to be judge, jury, and executioner...he LOVES it, more than whiskey and cigarettes). I have a feeling Snape does NOT appreciate seeing his carefully laid plans destroyed. Especially when he had SUCH patience and precision in laying the groundwork.

Also, I’m really hoping Hermione throws herself into some additional mischief because Snape keeps hinting he’s going to treat her like a Slytherin and I feel like she’s purposely pushing boundaries cuz she’s dying to see if he’ll follow through (and I’m TOTALLY here for it). He’s taunting her and she can’t help herself, she’s both curious and terrified, but being all Gryffindors she will NOT allow fear to get in the way of her fascination. I LOVE that she’s secretly jealous she’s not a Slytherin. She wants to be a part of it SO badly I hope that Snape will indulge her.

Please please get well soon (but obvi take care of yourself and don’t rush- I care more about you as a person than my selfish desires to see a next chapter)— but truth: I really do love this story and am DYING to see what happens next! Reading and re-reading this series has gotten me through some of the worst few months of my life and I am SO grateful for you and wish you nothing but good health moving forward, I’m so sorry you’ve been unwell. Thank you for updating us!
ChrisUSA chapter 7 . 4/2
Feel better
Vadimmom chapter 7 . 4/2
Glad to hear you are recovering.