Reviews for To Live Again
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2015
I'm starting reading now your fanfic haha but I really like your author note it's so cute and funny
Darknessdawns chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
Fascinating story. I greatly enjoyed it and thought you did a good job with it. I also enjoyed the preview of your Kag/Miroku story. It seems as interesting as this one was and I will definitely read it in the future.
StarKurama chapter 20 . 9/12/2015
that was awesome
SaiyaCat chapter 20 . 4/1/2015
That was Awsome.
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 19 . 3/14/2015
Tee hee. That's what YOU think, Kagome. He knows better, as do we. Well done!
Guest chapter 20 . 12/29/2014
Awwwww I LOVED IT! The "whatever you say" made me grinning like an idiot! So cute!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/28/2014
!OH MY GOD! If sesshomaru had called me Riku-CHAN I would be dead from extreme blood lose...nose bleeding...
mfaerie32 chapter 14 . 9/18/2014
Not even a freakin' thank you for saving her ungrateful ass. Wow.
mfaerie32 chapter 13 . 9/18/2014
What the hell is wrong with her? Now she's let the words of 2 people drive her away. Where the hell is her backbone? She's making herself miserable.
mfaerie32 chapter 12 . 9/18/2014
I honestly didn't think she had already been gone for several months. Hell, it feels as if it's only been a couple of weeks. /
mfaerie32 chapter 8 . 9/18/2014
I'm not entirely sure why she slapped Sessh just then. Why she was angry about him not letting her know sooner about killing the spider. She's been out cold for 3 days...he told her w/in moments of her waking up. What would have been her fault? How much faster could he have told her?
laelruin chapter 20 . 6/27/2014
Wonderfully done once again. You are definitely on my Favorite Author's list! Keep up the awesome writing, plots and characterizations.
You Rock!
L
young kagome chapter 2 . 5/4/2014
SayonaraKuroi chapter 20 . 4/20/2014
Whoa. Crazy flip-flop at the end.
SayonaraKuroi chapter 17 . 4/19/2014