Reviews for To Live Again
SaiyaCat chapter 20 . 4/1
That was Awsome.
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 19 . 3/14
Tee hee. That's what YOU think, Kagome. He knows better, as do we. Well done!
Guest chapter 20 . 12/29/2014
Awwwww I LOVED IT! The "whatever you say" made me grinning like an idiot! So cute!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/28/2014
!OH MY GOD! If sesshomaru had called me Riku-CHAN I would be dead from extreme blood lose...nose bleeding...
mfaerie32 chapter 14 . 9/18/2014
Not even a freakin' thank you for saving her ungrateful ass. Wow.
mfaerie32 chapter 13 . 9/18/2014
What the hell is wrong with her? Now she's let the words of 2 people drive her away. Where the hell is her backbone? She's making herself miserable.
mfaerie32 chapter 12 . 9/18/2014
I honestly didn't think she had already been gone for several months. Hell, it feels as if it's only been a couple of weeks. /
mfaerie32 chapter 8 . 9/18/2014
I'm not entirely sure why she slapped Sessh just then. Why she was angry about him not letting her know sooner about killing the spider. She's been out cold for 3 days...he told her w/in moments of her waking up. What would have been her fault? How much faster could he have told her?
laelruin chapter 20 . 6/27/2014
Wonderfully done once again. You are definitely on my Favorite Author's list! Keep up the awesome writing, plots and characterizations.
You Rock!
L
young kagome chapter 2 . 5/4/2014
SayonaraKuroi chapter 20 . 4/20/2014
Whoa. Crazy flip-flop at the end.
SayonaraKuroi chapter 17 . 4/19/2014
Awwwwwwwwww... so cute!
riyu chapter 20 . 7/27/2013
quite descent sessxkag fanfic... the most beutiful part is that sessy didn't fall off his majestic character in the entire story except the last crying part... but it had to happen at some point if he had to 'really' fall in love with someone ... so the credit goes to the author indeed _
Hannah chapter 20 . 7/9/2013
Beautiful...I love you're writing :)
Hannah chapter 13 . 7/9/2013
Aw man...she's gone..that kind of...sucks...but I was expecting that to happen sometime soon...

It's like that feeling I have when I get one of my favorite drinks...I rarely get it, so I want to preserve it as long as I can. So, I put it in the refrigerator, knowing dang well that it most likely will not last in there. I have no other choice, though, because I don't want it to go bad. Then, I go out with my day and come back the next day...and it's gone...POOF! And then my brother...or sister...or dad...says that they drank it. They say sorry...but it will not replace my Wonderful, Amazing, Delicious, Pure Raspberry Lemonade that was so very expensive...Ya, you can tell I cherish things too closely that don't really matter...but it's so good, and I hate that I know it'll be gone...but when it is gone...something inside me is just kind of like..."huh...someone had nothing else to do with their life...so they had to drink my drink...ugh..."