Reviews for To Live Again
Panda Hallows chapter 20 . 7/13
Hi! I've been on this site since it first started, new profiles over time. I absolutely love your story to death. I had the feels so hard. I've read my fair share of stories too and this is easily one of my favorites.
JakalCity chapter 20 . 5/1
Quite well done. Finally something in my ship worth reading. The most critical thing I can say is some parts were not written so clearly and I wasn't fond of the formatting. I will def peruse your other works. BAM! I'm not really a big praise giver (it's rarely warranted).
sesshoumarulover chapter 16 . 12/26/2016
i love d story.. bt their feelings cud b shown bttr..
sesshoumaru lovr chapter 16 . 12/26/2016
i lv lv it..
Guest chapter 20 . 12/18/2016
Not bad! :) Quite nice though not a lot of depth. Just easy reading but Kagome has annoying moments where she turns overly sensitive with Sesshoumaru. Nice try for your first fanfic :)
Shaish chapter 20 . 11/23/2016
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH I LOVE IT. Thank you so much for writing thissssssssssss. It's perfect.
Shaish chapter 19 . 11/23/2016
Girlllllllllll. Breaks my heart.
Shaish chapter 17 . 11/23/2016
AHHHHHHHH.
Shaish chapter 16 . 11/23/2016
AHHHHHHHHHHHH.
Shaish chapter 8 . 11/23/2016
Oh dang. I didn't see that coming. Go Kagome.
Shaish chapter 5 . 11/23/2016
LMAO. Kagomeeeeeeeeeee though.
Shaish chapter 2 . 11/23/2016
Interesting.
Mirage chapter 13 . 7/4/2016
she is still a real Little kid, even when she is a teen near Young adult it Shows in how she runs away from herself too not only from her new Family...it was not so bad what he did say in ch13 like she did make it...i mean he is ...even when he does not want too...a real pack animal as he is an inu...they love to be with others even when they try not to Show it...and as demon its not easy to Show Feelings...when it could get them killed so they learn to hide it, and Need to bring it out somehow a Little bit for mate or childrren...so they should both learn to talk things through, to open up a bit...but maybe her time out helps them
sme1228 chapter 20 . 6/6/2016
love it
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2015
I'm starting reading now your fanfic haha but I really like your author note it's so cute and funny