Reviews for Slayers: Duality
Sharon chapter 4 . 5/9/2012
Hahaha! I totally cracked up at Xellos's announcement. 'Moronic' indeed! I'm beginning to really like Zelgadis! I already liked Amelia bunches, but your portrayal of Zelgadis-which as far as I'm concerned, is the right IC one-is really charming on all of accounts!
Sharon chapter 3 . 5/9/2012
Something I guess I forgot to mention in the last chapter is that I enjoy the me detailed writing that you began making use of! It's enough to paint a decent scene, but not enough that you have to get distracted by descriptions and stuff. But you've always had a pretty good knack for keeping everything pretty tight and neat-I guess I didn't know just how long 'always' stretched back.
Sharon chapter 2 . 5/9/2012
Squeee... _ Amelia is so darling! I think Jaeden had the same thought process for Darian on Mabi-bring him enough tea, and he'll have to at least stick around long enough to drink it. But now I'm curious-what did she put in the coffee to make him so desperate to drown the taste! I mean, people eat coffee beans plain just for sheer mouth pleasure!
Sharon chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Well you're not *going* get a monkey with some fez, because monkeys cost serious bucks, and so does a proper fez.

I like how this played out with the same brand of humor as a regular episode! I'm amazed by your ability to keep everyone so in character, and if I'm going to be honest, I was enviously studying how you wrote Lina to see if I even had a hope of emulating her myself. The result is that I still don't think it's possible, but it's very enjoyable to see you do it!
LachwenII chapter 10 . 7/20/2009

Now I really really really want more Xel/Amelia friendship - its so cute to see him caring (and she would be the one to convince him that life really IS wonderful). Plus, you end with the big fight between Xel and Filia - what's going to happen there? *puppy eyes*

ah well, I guess its been enough years that you've put this behind you - but it is a marvelous story, and I'll keep hoping the plot bunnies bite you again.
LachwenII chapter 2 . 7/20/2009
Damnit - this is really, really good. Is there any chance you've completed it on another site/account? X.X (also, any chance the new season of Slayers will inspire you to continue)?
raywing chapter 11 . 8/12/2007
Hi there. I wanted to say that I relly enjoyed this story so far, and I hope that you eventually plan on continuing it again. I particularly liked th friendship of Amelia and Xellos...I can really see that happening.

-Raywing
RandomReader chapter 11 . 2/27/2007
Wow! You've really got me on the edge of my seat here. Ack! This is like the mother of all cliffhangers too. I'm dying to know what's gonna happen next between Xel & Fil and Zel & Amelia. You're doing a great job of keeping the reader drawn into your story. I like the way you've delved deeper into the internal conflicts the characters are having about their love interests. It's the indepth, romantic (and conflicting) side of them that we don't really get to see in the series or manga.

So yes, truly an awesome fanfic. Please continue as soon as you can. Good luck staying inspired and thanks for posting this entertaining story!
Vincelia Valentine chapter 11 . 6/18/2006
Okay, so Ukchana recommended you, and I really appreciate her doing that because I love this story! She also told me to bug you about updating! So...UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
Kontona chapter 11 . 4/25/2005
wow.. now this is getting even more intresting .

i hope you are still writting, the story is still so good~~ please keep on~~

gotta know what will happen with xelly and filia laters, and not to say about zelly and amelia~
linagabriev chapter 11 . 9/23/2004
Gah! What happened. Granted I'm kind of lost on what's been happening this entire story, but this is getting interesting. I wonder exactly what Xelloss will do to reinforce his comment. Gourry's little naming of the chess pieces was cute, but I found it to be uncharacteristic, but it may just be me. Nice job...although I still don't get what this chapter had to do with monkeys...
Charatka chapter 11 . 9/14/2004
It's awesome story! Yup and all my favourite parings _ That makes me happy, nyo...

I hope you will update it soon, because I'm very curious what will happen next...

Ant I think that idea of Zel being possesed by himself (okey, by part of himself _) is untypical.

I like the way you showing their characters.

Sorry for any mistakes, english is not my first language Great story, keep writing.
SithKnight-Galen chapter 11 . 9/8/2004
Ah yes, that does of angst and threats of imminent violence by my mazoku hero really hit the spot! I wassn't sure if I had posted here before, but I must say that am really enjoying this story, and how everyone is developing in their own quirky, Slayers-esque pace. The couples are there, of course, but like any good story that needs time to unfold like a truly cared for flower in bloom, this one is taking us for a good long ride.

I must admite, I like Xellos' eventual "snapping" under the the pardaoxial situation that he himself got into. I also like seeing actual aspects of the struggle that Zelgadiss is going thru with the different warring aspects of his "essance."

I must say that I am in favour and am enjoying watching the catharsis of Xellos, and the borther-sister type relationship that he and Amelia had formed over the past year, and it's presence even now.

Remind me to newver play the goofy swordsman in chess...or the Trickster priest. Well time to see if Zel ever re-joins the rest of the group, if Filia ever realizes that there are indeed consequences for one's actions, and if Xellos can ever get a break without pissing someone off.

Oh yeah, and where were the bloody monkeys? I hear you get cake, I want to see monkeys duking it out at some point, or at least feasting on Duncan after the cultic ceremony with the summoned Dark Lord as the guest of honor or something.

And actually Uktena kicked me your way, and I gotta agree, your story is very well written.
Reiko x 3 chapter 11 . 8/26/2004
Rei: ...Dark is STILL worse.

Dark: *growls* What...did...you...say?

Rei: O_O EEP!

Reiko: *sighs* Here we go again... *shifts to astral plane*

Dark: *eyes glow red* OMAE WO KOROSU! *points* DARK MATTER! SUPERNOVA! SHADOW FLARE! DRAGON SLAVE! RAGNA BLADE! METEOR! ULTIMA! FINAL BURST!DEMON'S GATE! HELLFIRE! And of course...FLARE STAR!

Rei: T_T Goodbye cruel world...

(RE-E-E-E-E-E-EALLY big explosion. Makes a galactic supernova look like a sneeze)

Rei: *charred crispy at the bottom of a HUGE crater* Ow-w-w-w-w... X_X

Reiko: *shifts back in* Thank you, Xellos... *looks at Rei* ...Wow.

Dark: *walks to the edge of the crater and grins evily* Oh Re-ei... *whips out a cage full of scorpions* Some old friends want to visit... *dumps them into the crater and puts a parrier across the top* Have fun. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Rei: *eyes snap open* AIE-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E! NO SCORPIONS! *sobs* HA-A-A-A-A-A-A-LP ME-E-E-E-E-E!

Reiko: ...I think you over did it, Dark.

Dark: *scowls* She ticks me off, I get even.

Rei: *sobing hysterically* NO-O-O-O-O-O-O!

Reiko: -_- Yare yare. Too bad Lina ruined the moment though. Xellos and Filia were so KAWAII!

Dark: Hm, he did a great job of freaking her out though. So it wasn't a total loss.

Reiko: *sweatdrop* ...Meh. Update soon. Ja ne!
Shadow eXtreme chapter 11 . 8/18/2004
Another great chapter, i just wished it could have more of Zel... His psycho version is very intersting