Reviews for Game of Shadows
The story overall is pretty decent, but the main problem I have is that Kiba has been vilified and completely mischaracterized. I understand wanting an enemy of some sort early on, but academy students don't fit that roll, especially not Kiba. I would have waited for Eiji's days as a shinobi to make a proper enemy for him, and meanwhile Kiba would perhaps be a rival instead.
LukeKKK chapter 6 . 5/3
Ruined the story when all he wants to do is make friends with every main character
mckertis chapter 4 . 5/1
Well, it would certainly be a start to a betterment if you were smart enough not to put the letters "POV" in.
AshFiend chapter 35 . 4/30
Creted Jutsus are kinda weird... WTH.. is web sense.. I mean how do you sense...
I tried reading it, but you could cut this story by 3/4 of all that nonsensical "kami" this and "kami" that, gut the unnecessary slice of life shit, and you'd still have too much words for what's actually happening. That being almost nothing at all.

I got tired of all the boring ass events, the shitty nicknames, and all the unnecessary details.
jlpeters chapter 4 . 4/22
holy crap i teared up at the Naruto pov at the end. I dont know if you read ommeon finished stories but great job.
Lukoshi chapter 125 . 4/18
It's true that I am none too pleased about the lost arm, really hope a good work around comes about for that if he isn't getting it reattached.
Lukoshi chapter 116 . 4/18
They are such a weird couple, so adorable and yet awkward at the same time but it works so well. Love to see more development there.
KodyMikage chapter 110 . 4/18
gahhhh! lol. this tired ninja is just a copy of fhe tired author writing all th e encouraging words his friends peddled to him or should've peddled to him .
Lukoshi chapter 109 . 4/17
I was kind of hoping Fu and Eiji would end up together, they seem to work well but I can also see Tayuya working too. He can stand her bull shit and their banter is hilarious
Lukoshi chapter 65 . 4/17
I kinda like this version of Danzo, he's super edgy and evil in most other ones so having a more caring version of him is a nice break. Also I thought the whole invasion was done pretty well, did wonder where Anko was during this though.
Lukoshi chapter 51 . 4/16
The void genjutsu would be horrific to experience. What a great idea!
Lukoshi chapter 48 . 4/16
Frigging spiders? He could have had wolves since he is so into dogs and the veterinary clinic but instead he gets boring spiders? Honestly crushed me reading this part, what's the point of spiders? They don't suit his character at all, snakes are basically the same things and far more interesting to read about, so disappointing :(
Lukoshi chapter 40 . 4/16
Really hope he absorbs the chakra or something. Not a fan of this cursed mark arc
Loshith chapter 3 . 4/15