Reviews for When We Were Small
Number1KurtHummelFan chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Awesome! So cool! Now one of my favs! :D
MeShelly chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
I *did* really like this piece, especially the ending, but I think there were a few sections that could have been paraphrased a lot shorter, since they were events in the series.

Iruka is a dear, and I love him, but I did think that his acceptance of Naruto was a little easy. Thinking about the timeline of their relationship is always somewhat frustrating anyway, though.

The butterfly was cool-a nice allusion to the ending theme. Did he let it go on purpose though, or was it an accident? (In any case, I liked it when he told Iruka he'd let it go.)

Good descriptions. You've also made me interested in this song...can you give me the artist?

Michelle
kingleby chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
great story! _ the song fitted perfectly.
MonkeysTotallyRock chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
it was unique. i've never read anything written in this style. you truly are fanfiction royalty. i would suggest writing stories and publishing them. you must be good, and 17 years of age, it is the right time. may be you're already a member there. in any case, it was a part of except they separated cuz is only fanfictions. in any case, i loved it. it was poignant. (sp?)

oh, one little typo: "i'll change the kyuga." hyuuga is spelled incorrectly, but, anyways. nice job.
mysticwolfguardian chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
wow...i read this story around early last year, and i couldn't forget it x.x thought i had saved it somewhere but couldn't find it so stupid of me. thank god as i was browsing i found it again :D here to pay respects to your heart-warming story, which i should've done long ago! the ending was bittersweet in a way T_T made me feel tingly inside haha, its really really really heartwarming nevertheless. thank you for such a touching read :)

thanks!

Mi-chan
Gonrie chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
It was sad but cute! I loved the part about Naruto past! Well...anyway it was really great!
Lily Avalon chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
*sniff* Yay! That was... truly insightful. You portrayed Naruto's thoughts and determination very realistically, and very touchingly. A tad angsty, which is good, but not overly so...

You did really well here! Keep up the good work!
dinkscythe chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
this works well!
Chaotic Demon chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
Aw...
dirtandskye chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
geez-all your stories are so great

how do you do it?

oh well great job-i liked it a lot

very nice
Kyuluna chapter 1 . 7/22/2004
amazing story i don't think any other words are really necessary
Samantha chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
Its very rare for me to find a story so inspirational with the PERFECT choice of song(which is a personal favorite since Treasure Planet). Thank you for writing this, never had I read a Naruto fic so uplifting and soulfull. Keep up the fantastic work!
Shira the Vigilant chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
wahh... my favorite song! (you messed up some of the lyrics btw) A very interesting peice of liturature. Very thought provoking.
Gisela chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
Wow, and I thought your other story was great, but this one. This one just became one of my personal favorites. After reading it I just sat back, sighed, and thought "Damn that was just great".

The Naruto in your story was what made me liked the show. The potrayal was so deep and yet still accurate not going too dramatic and unrealistic. I just really liked this one from the beginning to end, just an overall wonderfully written story. I hope to read more of your work if their anything like this one.
angelkicat chapter 1 . 6/17/2004
*cries* God damn beautiful. No other words for it... *sniff* so... beautiful...