Reviews for Expellitournamentus!
era-romance chapter 1 . 3/31
some of the funniest s I have ever read. Great job! you should do crack fics more often; u had me rolling around like some demented anime character lol
Chalayne chapter 1 . 3/11
My favorite thus far! Howling (woof woof) with laughter!
Jimbocous chapter 1 . 3/11
lol
Rebatrek chapter 1 . 1/31
This is great ! Thank you for sharing
TomHRichardson chapter 1 . 11/23/2019
"Harry looked around at the graveyard. It was dead silent. In fact, it was bone-chilling. This was a grave situation."

Sorry, but those puns gave me a coffin fit.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2019
As soon as I saw "Disarming Charm of Death", I knew that you were referring to one of my painkiller-influenced reviews.

And how I laughed.

Laughed at the story too and not just because I'm under the influence of...herbal painkillers. (easy now, it's legal here) Like the idea of the Knight Bus killing Voldemort. Make Stan or the driver born as the seventh month dies and the power the Dark Lord knows not...horsepower.

Dragons keep their eggs warm by breathing fire on them...right? How does Harry snatch up a golden egg that's been heated by dragonfire without burning the flesh off his hands? Yeah, Rowling is a lazy hack. None too bright, as well.
TheLoud chapter 1 . 11/13/2019
“Magic was weird.“ That sums it up succinctly.
Hands Off MY Wolfie chapter 1 . 11/11/2019
The spells are funnier with the English mixed in. This was so funny. Was this story from a lack of sleep or just in a giddy mood?

Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2019
"Expellihorcruxus!"

"Well, at least we don't have to destroy priceless historic artifacts."
"ExpelliSirius!" Extracting someone from the veil of death. Soon to be followed by at least attempts of 'ExpelliLilyus' and 'ExpelliJamesus'.
"ExpelliComaus!" And thus, the Longbottoms are cured.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2019
lmao
madie080802 chapter 1 . 11/10/2019
hahahaha, I loved it all.
River-Mel.O.D chapter 1 . 11/10/2019
I laughed so much. :D
Brilliant!
Charlie0925 chapter 1 . 11/10/2019
Loved this!
LJ Summers chapter 1 . 11/10/2019
Recommended by my friend, Katmom. :) Expellitoadus might be a favorite!
katmom chapter 1 . 11/10/2019