Reviews for Thigma
FxL chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
whoa. hold up, it cant be done. Your continuing riight? Oh cmon dont leave me hangin. [sigh] Great job by the way, please finish \./
Asca chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Oh I love this story!

I see a lot of potential and I love your style of writing.

Are you planning to continue? I'd be very happy!

Mad-Hatter's-Wife chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
too cool. want to read more. keep going.
Mirellea Arbizu chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
More, I demand more! -growls-

This has a lot of potential, and you're an amazing writer.
TheFallenbecomesHaunted chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
r u goin to continue?
ph6fingeredman chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
Sorry I can't give you any constructive critism. Only fawning praise.

*fawn, fawn*
ddz008 chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
It was GREAT!

But you only wrote one chapter! :(

I hope one day you decide to finish it, I think it has potential.

:D :D :D
Thisideup chapter 1 . 12/11/2003
that's not the END is it? hopefully not. love it muchly! _
MedNar chapter 1 . 10/13/2003
Wow. You have to update this soon! I can't believe how good it is! When I first read it, I was all OMG, but that was at the begining when Draco was getting the Mark and everything. I can't wait for him to be in the Muggle world though.

Just wondering: Are you gonna skip forward in time the two weeks and 5 days to the battle, follow Draco until that time, or skip ahead like 4 years or something when Draco might return to the Wizarding World/be found by someone from the W.W? Can't wait for the next chapter so I can find out. update soon!
Jasini chapter 1 . 5/30/2003
WOW! You'd BETTER continue!
abekka chapter 1 . 5/28/2003
good stuff, well written! i like the premise and would really like to see where this is going, please continue?
Neppu chapter 1 . 5/21/2003
You put the story here; yay! So I'm now going to review Thigma (God, I love that word!) again, since I'm still trying to find the time to aswer your e-mail (and yes, I should be somewhere else at this very moment but I chose to steal a minute for myself. ).

The first part, Draco getting the Dark Mark, was unbeliveably well done, as I said before. It's realistic and you've described our little Sex God's thoughts so that even thouhg he is scared, he doesn't appear to be a coward.

(I'm not making much sense here, but what the hell, I'm just going to go with it. .)

The conversation between Draco and his Father is also very well-written and considered. Lucius is himself and Draco plays the part of the loyal son perfectly (after years of training, of course).

My favorite part is definitely the next one. That's partly because there's an almost half-naked Draco Malfoy in it but I'm also loving the Narcissa/Draco relationship (if you can call it that...).

"You'll ruin your skin." *L.*

I also like the way you've made Dumbledore. He is totally himself as well, blue-eyed and incredibly witty.

This is also something I've said before, but the last line is outstanding. I can't wait to get to read the first chapter!

Lots of love and hugs,

Global Thrasher chapter 1 . 5/14/2003
Good, I liked it, write more... very soon
Yoink Daydurfurits chapter 1 . 5/13/2003
M Hm! I love this. Why did you stop? It was getting so good. I love it. More please and a BIG WOOHAW!

jeannie81 chapter 1 . 5/13/2003
I'm so very intrigued. More soon please.