Reviews for Hear Me Roar
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2019
Please UPDATE soon. Im one of your readers waiting for updates. This story is so call. And I wanna see how far will be Catradora's relationship. Happy Holidays!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/4/2019
Hey I REALLY LOVE THIS ARTWORK! Seriously it always makes my day and night. I was so stressed up with the whole Finals week and me having difficulties with focusing in reviewing, but when I read this story (After a few days reading your other works all related to CATRADORA) really helps me cease my troubles. And wishing for a CATRADORA love later on in this story. I love how it works and one more thing. I really love how CATRA was introduced as a Magicat how she transformed and heck Adora might drools over Catra after she was back in her normal form with new looks. And how real their situation was when going back to be friends again and maybe sooner or later as lovers. Argh Imma so ready to have peace in mind before my final exams. Please update soon!
Shiranai Atsune chapter 10 . 11/29/2019
Final chapter! I love it so much! It was such a good read! (I wanted to say something that'll make me hear Double Trouble whenever I read this but...)
666Neme666 chapter 10 . 11/30/2019
I loved this story! Your characterisation was spot on, the plot was exciting, and your style is so easy to read, it was a real pleasure!
Shiranai Atsune chapter 7 . 11/22/2019
Yey! A new update!

Loving this so much! Love your works!
Shiranai Atsune chapter 5 . 11/19/2019
Yey! A new update! I love this so much!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/19/2019
So...Adora finds a stray cat in the Whispering Woods, that not only has the same eyes as Catra(who is currently MIA) but also, said cat reacts to Adora's confession, and most of all, is messing with and annoying Glimmer like it's a fun game.

Coincidence? i think NOT!
RustyRiley chapter 5 . 11/20/2019
Im loving this story, I can probably guess what the plot twist will be but its still makes me smile, and by the end of this chapter I had let a few tears fall, I absolutely love stories that can do that.
RustyRiley chapter 1 . 11/19/2019
I read this story last night and felt bad for not leaving a review, but the story is great, and original. Cant wait to see more of it :)
Shiranai Atsune chapter 4 . 11/15/2019