Reviews for Black and Blue
Miluiel Gamgee chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
I LOVE these kind of fanfics Make more!
TheDeathChamber chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Great Sam voice!
Westel chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
"Those weren't his hands. ~ That wasn't him."

I do like your take on Sam and Frodo. When I first read LotR in 1971, I fell in love with these two characters especially (though I really love them all). You've captured their relationship beautifully.

Westel
IreneHolmes chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Well, even though PJ had a slightly different vision for the film, I really like your portrayal of events in T My only comment is that you're really capturing Sam's dialect well, so many writers aren't good at it.
andaere chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Took me forever to find out what you were talking about (with Sam fighting Frodo and all that), but once I figured it out, I really enjoyed this story. xD I love Frodo and Sam, and I love hurt/comfort, so... yeah.

Great oneshot, very sweet! You're an amazing writer.
Anawey chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
Aw! I like it.
esamen chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
M. Makes me want to run right out and get a massage. I like the way Sam remembers their childhood meeting at Bag End. Gives the story more depth. Great!
a fan chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
Although I believe Sam is stronger than Frodo, I don't believe that Frodo is a weakling.
Frodo's sister chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
It's a really good story.
Leia Wood aka Cascadia chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
Great story!
Leia
shireling chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
This is a lovely tie-in story to the film

Poor Sam, he loves Frodo so much it must break his heart.

Helen
Firniswin chapter 1 . 5/21/2003
That was cute and sweet! I love Sam, and Frodo!

I needed that picker upper, I just watched the American Idol finals and Clay lost, it almost mad eme cry. I needed a LotR Fan Fic to pick me up an you fic did just that, thanks!
Henna Gamgee chapter 1 . 5/13/2003
Oh, wonderful! I really liked this, and I love your perception of Frodo and Sam's relationship. I enjoyed how Sam is aware of Frodo's fragility, but Frodo is not portrayed as a wimp or weakling. I don't often see Sam's pov done quite this skillfully.
Trust No One chapter 1 . 5/13/2003
That was really enjoyable. You captured the essence of Sam as a nurturer very well. Good work!
Mandy Baggins chapter 1 . 5/13/2003
Oh wow! So this is what you have been up to when not updating 'Old Wives' tales'. This story is absolutly briliant, and i love it. Keep writing and posting.

Your follower throught the hardest of postings,

Mandy Baggins