Reviews for Before dawn
Kai's kitty chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
so great!I loved it!update soon!
SilverYami chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
it is so good! i know it has been a while since you last updated, but i really think you should finish it! it has such a great start!
MoonCigar chapter 1 . 1/30/2004
oh that was so good. hey could there be a possibility that kai dates someone else but still has feelings for rei? and is kai an uke!
yueh kitsune
Bluumberry chapter 1 . 1/8/2004
I say, continue. It's very good _
anonymous chapter 1 . 8/17/2003
kai torture is evil and so is ray torture.

you should change the story line.

this is not good, kai and ray torture!

you should write a new story but different characters.

no tyson/max or kai/ray or anyway u can think of it being not straight!

hope u take my word!
Devlinn Reikoto lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 7/29/2003
COME ON! I've read this fic so many times. You have to continue it, or at least right a sequel even if it is a one-shot. This was beautiful.
ling chapter 1 . 7/2/2003
kai torture is evil plz don't do it!

and kai and ray don't deserve this
kitsune chapter 1 . 5/24/2003
no...poor Kai...evil Jin
coco-bee chapter 1 . 5/19/2003
it's good, continue writing
pandarot chapter 1 . 5/18/2003
Wai! Finally, I finished the first part (Did you know that it tooks me 24 hours reading this fic all over again .~?)! And as I said before, it was great and I LOVE IT. *nods*

Uhm... I feel like putting my favorite quotes in your story;;. If you don't mind, here's some...

"Let’s say that I loved him. Take notice of the past tense. But it isn’t what you would think. I still love him, and I find myself not capable of thinking of anything other than what he did to me. "

I really like that quote! _

"I can’t say that I wore my heart on my sleeve, since I am not that kind of person at all. But I guess he changed me. Love does that to people, ne?

Very likely of Kai, I say.~.

"For them, it’s more of an obligation. Sometimes, I feel like a nuisance, a pest to their otherwise perfect lives, just another mouth to feed and another body to clothe. "

I totally agree in you there. Kinda reminds me of my mom's lecture to us. Especially that part when you wrote 'Just another mouth to feed and another body to clothe'! Those are the common quotes in our society/country by now! XD (I told you! Your greater than me! _)

"These are the times when I just want to throw my brother off the end of a cliff and live happily for the rest of my life knowing that his corpse is rotting in the deepest depths of hell."

Hehehe... talk about grudges.

All in all, nice description, and very original! Yupyup. Just put 'al ready' together and everything is set! _

(Wow, first long review I ever wrote...) So, that's it, I'll stop now (You may be annoyed of my inquiries ;;) and I hope the next chapter will come soon~! _~

Your friend,

corn3ts
Hikari no Yami chapter 1 . 5/13/2003
Omigod! You're SO evil! ...Wee! I love you! _ Continue dude! ..But I kinda disagree I mean people torture Kai AND Rei! God...-_- Those evil people... But I can't complain, I'm one of them! _ But fluff ish okay too... Anyways, continue!
Interrobang chapter 1 . 5/13/2003
Thia sounds so kool _ I can't wait for the next chappie _
NeB chapter 1 . 5/13/2003
You Should defintely continue this story!

Kai-Torture is fun!
Mystical Moon Wolf chapter 1 . 5/13/2003
i'm a girl and just 2 say i love kai but making him yaoi if that means what i think it is then it's all rong. i can see y u want revenge but plz don't take revenge this way, plz, plz! can't it b a girl instead? i haven't rote a beyblade story yet but am intending 2, i've already started on paper but can't get it on the computer. once again i say plz, plz don't take revenge this way!
Psycho-Chik chapter 1 . 5/13/2003
GOODY! Kai-torture!

Ah, life is good.

I can't wait to see where this goes.

er, does this mean " Ore wa Kon Rei desu.", My name is Rei Kon?

Ok well I shall see you in the next chapter!

bye bye!

update soon, and your other ficcies too!