Reviews for I Hear the Rotors Still
ALLREMS chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
NICE... INTERESTING...
Sunflare2k5 chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
It's good to know he's still helping people... :)
kepulver chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
I found this off a friend's favorites list. Radar was one of my favorite MASH characters and X-Men is one of my new favorite fandoms. This story? Blends them both perfectly. Thank you.
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
A great story. Very good.
masqueradewitch chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
This is a wonderful story, and it doesn't even matter that it is so short. Honestly, I loved MASH, and something like this never occured to me. Bravo for coming up with the idea.
Rageful Jewel chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
A very interesting crossover. I didn't know what series it was crossover with until I got to the end of the story. In fact, I had to do some research to just to be sure I wasn't confusing things in my mind. My dad use to watch that show when it was on TV and I saw a few episode from time to time.

You made these two different entities come together beautifully and I congratulate you on the superb job you did.
RavenWolfe chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
*Mouth drops open*

...That...was awesome.
teh blumchenkinder chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
I know it's not much, but I like the way you wrote this. (Yeah, no "make this better," or what have you...)

I think I'll gander at your other stuff.
fuzzybluelogic chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
You made me actually gasp!

So much win, so so much.
Patchcat chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
I know that this piece is a good few years old, but I just found it by way of an unlikely source and felt the need to comment.

I have to say, it isn't at all what I would have expected. I really can see him in this situation. He always struck me as one who would want to help any way he could, especially if it would help someone avoid the nightmares he must surely harbor. Very well characterized.

Overall a wonderful read. Very well done.

Patch
Erisah Mae chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
I love this- it makes a subtle statement, but the statement is definitely there.

Nice.

Erisah
Greesha chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
Wow! That was amazing. I would never have thought of that crossover, but it works perfectly!
Kittenmommy chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
OMG. This is the unlikeliest crossover I've ever read, and I absolutely *loved* it! Bravo!
Anon chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
Wow! That was just really good! The two universes tie together so seamlessly and it all makes so much sense, which is almost mind boggling! You had me laughing like nobody's business when I finally figured out who it was, no because it was funny, but because of the sheer awesomeness! Fantastic.
Foxy-Glove chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
Ha! Radar! Saw that one coming when the Korean war was mentioned. *hugs her season 11 box set*
53 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »