Reviews for I Hear the Rotors Still
Hedlund chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
Oh my. That was somewhat unexpected, but I have to admit that I'm happy to see some well written Radar-fic. :)

The story was shilling, and very, very good.
morph chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
:D I really like this fic. I love the slow revial of who the person is, and I adore the concept of Radar being a mutant. This fic is very nice, a joy to read. Good luck in the future!
ingvild chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
Well, now I've read this story thrice, pushed it on my sister and best friend, and linked to it as an Antidote to bad fanfics (I hope you don't mind), so I suppose it's time to tell you that I think it's brilliant. I understood that it was Radar before the end, but that didn't take away from the reading experience. Thank you. It's going on my favourite list right now.
rachel chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
Radar O'Reilly as a mutant? That is a cool, cool idea, and well written too. I really enjoyed it!

Er, I do have one, tiny nit-pick, though, and I wouldn't mention it if it didn't bother me: there are way too many ellipses. Otherwise, I have no complaints. :-)
J. Todd chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
Radar! From M*A*S*H? Thats awesome! I completely did not see that coming! And so well written! I absolutly loved it! I actually feel like I want more! Write more!
Bizarra chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
Wow. You are a wonderful writer and I am glad to have discovered you.

I've always loved stories with the subtle ideas of the characters Identity, but finding out in the end who it really is.

I love the sublety of the characterization. Bravo. :-)
Lady J2 chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
Once again, you and your lesser thought of characters. Nice.
trecebo chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
Slammin', yo! I totally dig this mix! Subtle and nice. Very nice.
koolkame chapter 1 . 2/11/2004
My M*A*S*H is as bad as my Espanol, but even I caught this. Nice crossover, it was subtle and I did not see that coming. That's the cool thing about the concepts behind X-Men; you never know who could be a mutant. Would you think about doing an A-Team one?
Dragonelf chapter 1 . 12/4/2003
Nice story.
Your Worshipfulness chapter 1 . 5/25/2003
That was just fabulous! I love the unique idea you came up with! Using Radar as a mutant, that was such an excellent idea. I just can't get over how cool that is! Wonderful story!

Your Worshipfulness
IronRaven chapter 1 . 5/18/2003
oh, WOW!

Cool concept. Very cool.
minigoth chapter 1 . 5/13/2003
That was really good! It had a nice dose of drama and angst :D
saur chapter 1 . 5/13/2003
An interesting little concept. Kinda tickled me when I noticed the MASH reference
Skybright Daye chapter 1 . 5/13/2003
(Stares at the screen for a moment, then:) RADAR!It's RADAR! (bursts into muffled giggles, drawing strange look from roommate).

This is quite possibly the coolest crossover I've ever read. I love the idea, everyone's in character, the spelling/grammar are well-done, and did I mention I *LOVE* the idea? This is wonderful - it's well-written, and it's a great explanation for Radar's "great hearing", isn't it?

Skybright's Score: Three thumbs way way up! Thank you for this delightful fic!
50 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »