Reviews for I Hear the Rotors Still
Your Worshipfulness chapter 1 . 5/25/2003
That was just fabulous! I love the unique idea you came up with! Using Radar as a mutant, that was such an excellent idea. I just can't get over how cool that is! Wonderful story!

~Your Worshipfulness
IronRaven chapter 1 . 5/18/2003
oh, WOW!

Cool concept. Very cool.
minigoth chapter 1 . 5/13/2003
That was really good! It had a nice dose of drama and angst :D
saur chapter 1 . 5/13/2003
An interesting little concept. Kinda tickled me when I noticed the MASH reference
Skybright Daye chapter 1 . 5/13/2003
(Stares at the screen for a moment, then:) RADAR!It's RADAR! (bursts into muffled giggles, drawing strange look from roommate).

This is quite possibly the coolest crossover I've ever read. I love the idea, everyone's in character, the spelling/grammar are well-done, and did I mention I *LOVE* the idea? This is wonderful - it's well-written, and it's a great explanation for Radar's "great hearing", isn't it?

Skybright's Score: Three thumbs way way up! Thank you for this delightful fic!
Kryptonite chapter 1 . 5/13/2003
That was so cool. I shoulda realised that it was Radar you were bringing into the story, but my mind never made the connection between X-men and MASH. Good job.
Rayne2 chapter 1 . 5/13/2003
Whoa, that is absolutly amazing. Great idea too!

Radar as a mutant... that would efinatly explain a whole lot. Great job!

It's also very well written!
kat-the-marker chapter 1 . 5/13/2003
heh. I know it lol! I was sitting here like its Radar, its Radar I know its Radar. Awesome! I cross-over i never would have thought of but, it kinda makes sense!
LazyWriter737 chapter 1 . 5/13/2003
Hm...interesting. The idea of Radar being a mutant is an interesting one. That would explain a lot, like "hearing" the choppers, and finishing (or pre-dictating) the sentences of Colonels Blake and Potter. Being both a M*A*S*H fan and an X-Men fan, I loved it. I just would've liked to see Radar a bit more childish and innocent, like the original character.
Maladicta chapter 1 . 5/13/2003
1, Radar from MASH? Cool! 2, you are not fucking finished so get back to the key board 3, good story.
55 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4