Reviews for Through Magic and Time
pandora1232 chapter 12 . 16h
Can't wait for more!
lilmissbossy86 chapter 12 . 9/9
can't wait to read more !
Victoria Taylor chapter 12 . 8/31
I can't wait for the next chapter! it is going to be good!
stylo1 chapter 1 . 8/29
shield did not exsist in the 40's not until after the war i believe early 50's that it was renamed and structured to be shield
CupcakeLoopy chapter 1 . 8/27
I’m always pleased when stumbling across gems. Where to even start?
First of all, I’d like to thank you for staying true to Hermione’s character. More often than not, in crossovers, authors seem to completely distort the characters to fit into the alternate universe, so well done with that.
I absolutely love Steve and Hermione’s relationship. It feels natural, isn’t rushed (nor do I characterize it as slow burn, if it were they’d only confess in chapter 50).
As for how you’ve fitted Hermione into the MCU, you’ve managed to maintain her prowess without exaggerating and turning her into a OP. I’m so glad you decided to add the Sorceress Supreme (dr. Strange it under appreciated), and I’m really looking forward to their future relationship (wouldn’t it be cool if they became friends?).
Overall, I’m really satisfied with the read, and can’t wait for the next chapter.
SerenitySiri chapter 12 . 8/27
Brilliant story! Can’t wait for the next chapter, please update again soon :)))
lilmissbrave chapter 12 . 8/24
Oh this just got so much more intense! Great chapter :)
navnit chapter 7 . 8/23
I think Hermione is forgetting that she has seen something like Howard's flying car. The Ford Anglia that Mr Weasley has back in second year.
Jo chapter 12 . 8/23
333333333333 Sorry for the late response! 3 3 3
alexaguamenti chapter 12 . 8/22
Reunited and it feels so good!
I’m worried about the events which will make Hermione turn to the ancient one. I hope Steve doesn’t get turned into an iceberg again.
Hearteyesmf chapter 12 . 8/21
I’m so excited to find out how Hermione training with the Ancient One is going to change the timeline and how it’ll all effect her powers!
Dragon Whistler chapter 12 . 8/21
Ooooo please update when you can. I'm really starting to like this Hermione/Captain America pairing. Lovely story!
ChErRyBlOsSoM274 chapter 12 . 8/20
omg! this was THE most unexpected and most unique chapter I've read in such a long time! I was so shocked at the turn of events and how well you incorporated certain aspects of the MCU into this chapter. this is such a rare read to find and I absolutely cannot wait until you next update! fantastic work, keep it up!
Cassie-011 chapter 12 . 8/20
ohhhhh I love! I really hope she somehow is moved forward through time right before Steve goes into the ice or something!
Ms.Anbu-Chan chapter 12 . 8/20
Ohhhh snap! Never expected the Ancient One to appear. Definitely a turn of events. It’ll be so cool if Hermione learns all that of the mystics arts. I swear when she got hurt I hoped that she was going to wake up in the future like Steve did! Aw man that would be awesome lol anyways I can’t wait to read more, this story has me hooked! Thank you for updating and please update again soon! :)