Reviews for Loose Ends
SulliMike23 chapter 2 . 8/9/2005
Well I'll be...I never would've guessed that you had a Love Hina fanfic in the mix of the other fanfics you've written. And only a few months ago, I got hooked on it. Still I like how you put this story. I also hope you manage to find the inspiration to write again.
Crazy4TR112 chapter 2 . 5/10/2004
Crazy too lazy to log in...
Very good so far! I love Haruka/Seta, there should be more...hm...
Anyways, continue soon!
~Crazy
Specter Von Baren chapter 2 . 1/28/2004
Heh heh, when I read #9 for once I said "Poor guy" and wasn't refering to Keitaro. HAHAHAHAHAHA I just love Love Hina, and I also love COUPLINGS! Yep a guy just said he likes mushy stuff, I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter.
signed
Specter Von Baren De Verts the 5th
Guest chapter 2 . 1/10/2004
haha
please update
also
i think that there should be more haruda/seta fics
how bout u?
Ilona chapter 2 . 10/5/2003
Goodie! I like this one! VERY VERY GOOD! More chapters! Please?
Monou Hakkai chapter 2 . 8/5/2003
OMG a Seta/Haruka fic. At last. I am so glad that someone had actually written a fic on this pairing. Do you have any idea how hard it is to find anything on them? OK so I may not have read volume 9 of the Love Hina manga but have read info on it through sites. Still I have always found Seta/Haruka a really good couple (Haruka is my true favourite female from the series) and I'm begging you to write more on this story. Su's involvement only makes the story more exciting and entertaining. Su just made me laugh when she said Seta should be everyone's papa and Haruka can be the mama :). That was hysterical. Please update soon. It's been nearly 3 months from what I can see on the last update.
The Great Thing chapter 2 . 7/31/2003
'I'm actually watching Haruka take a bath... Come on turn a bit more to the left'- Seta's perverted thoughts [Volume 9]

[claps her hands] I just finished volume nine of Love Hina! Oh wow! I always thought that Haruka and Seta would look just so cute together. I mean Seta can be so dense and be so naive, but then Haruka is just so wise and smart. They're so cool! Now theres only one problem really. A small problem that get's in the way of Seta and Haruka. You know what that problem is? The problem is...

You.

You haven't updated in like 2 1/2 months! You're leaving us with a really bad cliffhanger! [tears form in her eyes] Don't you love your adoring fans? Don't you? How can one just leave a great story like this hanging? I'm so mad that I would throw a shoe at you for not updating! XD! It's getting everyone so depressed. See! [holds up one of her teddy bears] It's crying. [points at drawn in tear marks.] You're such a great writer. How can you just leave this story?

'Man, and I practiced that delivery all night. I had it down pat.' -Seta [Volume 9]
tsurikato chapter 2 . 7/11/2003
OH! u kno wat? i was looking for a Haruka/Seta fic, and i happened to stumble upon this one. especially after it takes from book 9 ! _ i lurved that one! newayz, omg, this is SOO GOOD! *_* MORE PLEZ!
ArsenicPanda chapter 2 . 7/9/2003
Hehe. I like this. Nice detail, and all the characters act like themselves. I especially like Su's reaction, very appropriate. I hope to see more of this. Have a nice day.
Jade chapter 2 . 5/21/2003
Sweet story. Really good Haruka/Seta pairing. This is supposed to be a good review for both chapters.
Silent Kill chapter 2 . 5/17/2003
Alright, now this is a rarely explored feature of Love Hina: Seta/'Ruka fics. Believe me when I say that this is becoming more interesting.

Keep going! Roll those chapters off the assembly line, I say! _
S.M chapter 2 . 5/16/2003
keep up the great work,can't wait to read the rest
The Weird One chapter 2 . 5/15/2003
hehehe...wacky Su! Everyone loves her._ Great chapter. Keep writing!
The Weird One chapter 1 . 5/13/2003
So cool! And I'm a Seta/Haruka fan myself. They should so go together. Keep on writing!
S.M chapter 1 . 5/13/2003
great story,I always thought those two should get married-please put the marrage in one of the later chapters or in a sequal