Reviews for No Good Deed Goes Unappreciated
Lady Komodo chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
Awesome. I like the ending so freaking cool. Interesting idea of Piccolo having a talk with his dad and ignoring him. I really liked it when you had Goku come take Piccolo up to heaven and then giving up his life for him, that sounds so like Goku.
storm-of-insanity chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
i like the title. man that was randome -.-U

i also like the bit about goku meeting piccolo sr. that was funny
ciily siyn chapter 1 . 9/21/2003
cool ficcy! nice writing style, comfy atmosphere, yeah i definitely liked this after reading (and seeing in the case of doujinshis) a bunch of angsty stuff.
Wandering Namek chapter 1 . 6/14/2003
Few fanfictions portray Piccolo perfectly in character, but this one did. Ten fingers and toes up for you!
Namek Love Goddess chapter 1 . 6/6/2003
Hm I found this to be an enjoyable read. Nice word flow and you kept the characters IC. Me likes!
Cyndi chapter 1 . 5/19/2003
And again, the site is being fickle and loading some fics, but not others. I don't get it! Gr!

Anyhow, I really loved this story! I haven't seen GT yet, I only know the Earth blew up and Piccolo refused to leave it for some reason. I don't think that knowledge or lack of mattered for this story though, since it was written so well. Excellent characterization and original plotline. Maybe you could write a story about Piccolo's adventures down in Hell _ That'd be fun!
Steven P. P chapter 1 . 5/19/2003
It wasn't that bad, the main problem with this fic is that you mainly wrote it to explain something, with no real plot for the story itself.

And that didn't help the ending, for instance. Still, it wasn't a bad one-shot.
Schizophrenic chapter 1 . 5/13/2003
aww... wowie! i always thought it was so weird that piccolo ends up in hell. but he really seemed to be enjoying it in the show. he was the great peacekeeper of hell!
Domino-Dancing chapter 1 . 5/13/2003
I really do not know how you do this. I keep getting drawn in to story after story that you write. I love the one shots as well as the multi-parters that you do. You keep coming with these wonderfully elaborate and original plots.

*tilts head at Gokuu* He finally did something right and took responsibility. Who knew? I think Onyx is rubbing off on me. I used to hate Son Gokuu with a passion. Now I actually am starting to respect the baka. I love this story, and can't wait for the next part to Another Life, and Determination. I loved Determination, especially.

By the by.. .Thre is nothing with a shameless self-plug. You're an authoress, and you are entitled as such.

I can't wait for your next chapters. You seem to be wonderful at hooking readers, and keeping them hooked.

*bows*