Reviews for Return from the Shadows
Live Long Yugioh 5ds chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
This is one of the best yugioh fanfics that I have read in a while! Keep up the good work!
Little Ann chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
Wow, that was amazing. You are truly talented.
Redemmo chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
aw. siblign cuteness. Great story!
Narya Kaiba chapter 1 . 7/10/2003
That was one long one chapter story. Ouch, i really feel sorry for poor Yami .B. that must've really hurt. _ Stupid Khu, he can die aswell. Anyway very well written. i liked it!
Topaz and her Yami Emerald chapter 1 . 5/26/2003
Topaz and Emerald: AW!

Topaz: That was so cute! It gives me a cute image when you call Yami B. an "old thief". :)

Emerald: Marik is hot

Topaz: You said that last review.

Emerald: Yeah, yeah...repetition is part of comedy

Topaz: I think I may start on my fanfic tonight.

Emerald: REALLY?

Topaz: Yeah. We just need to round up someone to play-

Emerald: Don't give it away!
Red-eyes chapter 1 . 5/17/2003
~Blinks a few times~ That nearly made me cry! I liked it so much...at first I thought it would be the end of the world (lol, just kidding), but the ending was so nice! I thought Kaiba was possessed (been watching too many horror movies) and Ishizu was dead (I was stupid of thinking you would make her die). Really great fic, one of your best yet, maybe.

Oh yeah, and that one part, when Tristan is like "Buddy!", I laughed out loud because there is this girl at school and she has a dog named "Buddy", and Kaiba sometimes refers to Joey as "chihuahua", "mutt", "dog", etc. Again, great fic!
Mystical Sand chapter 1 . 5/17/2003
Aww, this was really sweet. I love the Seto/Mokuba parts most of all. And it's nice to see the kid has someone else he trusts besides Seto.
S. A. Bonasi chapter 1 . 5/15/2003
This fan fiction is okay, but only so. I really suggest you check my bio. There's a link there to a site that has manga translations. I know you like the dub, but if you are going to write about Ancient Egypt, you should read them.

To begin, High Priest Seto's name is just that, Seto, sometimes spelled Seito, not Seth. Seth is an Egyptian God. Yami Bakura's name was Bakura, not Bakure, sometimes put as Thief King Bakura, or Bakura, King of Thieves.

High Priest Seto isn't lustful of women, though him and the Priestess Isis do have that chemistry between them. Like Isis, Priestess Isis never rises to bate and can match him word for word.

High Priest Seto doesn't have anything against Thief King Bakura, except for the fact that Thief King Bakura partially tore out Priest Aknadean's (otherwise known as Priest Seto's father) Millennium Eye. But otherwise, he doesn't care about the stuff the Thief King does. (For some reason, Thief King Bakura trying to kill the Pharaoh doesn't bother him. I wonder why?)

Um... why are Malik and Mokuba friends. On that topic, why is everybody acting so nice to Malik. He may have reformed, but he put them through hell before he did so. At one point, his Rare Hunter's had Mokuba at knife point. All around, everybody gets along too much.

Why does Bakura like his Yami? That just confuses me. I mean, you could write a fan fiction where they learn to get along, but as a general rule, they don't. In other words, Yami Bakura should be eviler, as should Malik and Kaiba.

And High Priest Seto deserves depth. Don't make him pure evil, cause he's not. He's a manipulative, ruthless, hot headed SOB, but he's not pure evil.

All and all not bad, but not excellent either.
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 1 . 5/15/2003
Mojobubbles: ...wow. That's all I have to say, is wow. I think this is probably your best one shot ever. I loved it.

Kamilah: Please keep it up! That was great!

Mojobubbles: I'm listening to this MP3 that I downloaded, and the lyrics fit this story pretty well. HEre they are:

OUR LADY PEACE LYRICS

"Somewhere Out There"

Last time I talked to you

You were lonely and out of place

You were looking down on me

Lost out in space

We laid underneath the stars

Strung out and feeling brave

I watched the red orange glow

I watched you float away

Down here in the atmosphere

Garbage and city lights

You've gone to save your tired soul

You've gone to save our lives

I turned on the radio

To find you on satellite

I’m waiting for this sky to fall

I’m waiting for a sign

All we are

Is all so far

Hope you remember me

When you're home sick

and need a change

I miss your purple hair

I miss the way you taste

I know you'll come back someday

On a bed of nails I’ll wait

I’m praying that you don’t burn out

Or fade away

All we are

Is all so far

I know

Kamilah: That's also the song we used in "Dead" and I think you reviewed that...not sure...anyway, the song is sort of how Marik is hoping that Ishizu is still alive, and Bakura's risking his life to save his yami, and...OH RA THIS WAS SUCH A GREAT STORY!
crazydominodragongirl chapter 1 . 5/14/2003
That was COOL! And everyone got out alive, too. What I really didn't get was how Kythiopia fit into all this. Also, is Seth stuck in the Shadow Realm or something? Why doesn't Marik expect him to come back? Anyway, I really liked this story. Keep writing!
Adelianna chapter 1 . 5/13/2003
Hello. This story is very well written. It has a lot of details, and you kept all the people in character. I can't wait for the next chapter. Anyway, I started a story of my own. It's ID number is 1334276, if you want to Read and Review it. Thank you.
DJ Lady Moony chapter 1 . 5/13/2003
Awesome fic! I love it!
Yami's Tenshi chapter 1 . 5/13/2003
Oh my gosh! That was one of the most coolest, touching, story I have ever read. I was almost crying at the end. That scene with Y. Bakura and Bakura was so CUTE! The whole story was so wonderful. You have so much talent it's scary. I mean that in a good way. Oh my gosh! I hope you write more stories like this. It is so cool. I'll have to put it with my favorites. I can't wait to read more of your fanfics!
Des chapter 1 . 5/13/2003
Oh! That's neat-o! Angstier than usual, too. I like it.

You know, if you keep mentioning Kythiopia, one of these days you should explain that incident. o.O
Edgar chapter 1 . 5/13/2003
This is one cool story,I like it a lot!I'm a co -author of a story called Return of the Shadow games by me and my partner Shinimegami,you can look her her name Shinimegami and the story will be there,please read it,and my AIM is hybernator669 so if you like to chat,I love chating to meet new friends,JA NE!_