Reviews for Listen To Me
storycritic218 chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
Intense. Inspiring. Amazing. I think that if she had done that to begin with, she would have saved herself a lot of heartache.
SailorEarth87 chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
Well, that's ONE way to get answers from your ex. lol good story!
shawn chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
It was depressing when Serena was about to kill herself but it ended on a happy note when Darien confessed that he still loved her! Great story Lasako! Keep up the great work!
Nikki chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
Aw... i want it to go on! I hope that it does!
pkmnfan chapter 1 . 3/10/2004
...opps devins e-mail is
sorry...
THIS IS NOT MY E-MAIL MY E-MAIL IS thank u...bye
neo-crystal-angel chapter 1 . 7/24/2003
Wow Lasako, you got this off of CMT? That's it! It's country music for me all the way baby! That was a really really really great story! I'm goin' out and buyin' me a gun like that!
kathy chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
I think you should write a seaqul!OH Yeah I thought it was great!
Magical lil Fairy of Happinessalthough crying at the moment chapter 1 . 6/25/2003
That was so sad...but so happy at the end! Finally a fanfiction that keeps Serena alive instead of having her blast her brains out! (sorry, I must have read too many depressing ones!) You rock! (and you know it!) Kepp writing!
DarkenTears chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
BEAUTIFUL, JUST BEAUTIFUL. So much emotion and romance. You can just see the image of them two under the rain. I can see the love they have so dearly (and it also counts that I saw every show, LoLz) Is that it, was this just a one chapter thing? If it was, then it ended good. Well g2g, my mom is screaming at me cause I'm still online at 3:30 am! I've been reading all your stories, thats why.

BYe,

*Esme :oP
Naa-chan chapter 1 . 5/31/2003
How sad! How good! I love this!
Atrilial chapter 1 . 5/23/2003
You read mine, so now I read yours. I like it. It is sweet and deep and a bit sad. Good job! Oh, and thanks for saying you'd put me on your favorites. You like my story huh? Did you read my challenge to guess who I was going to pair Sakura up with? You should try!
moon chapter 1 . 5/17/2003
Ok, I love the concept of her forcing him to tell the truth. But I have to agree with Phantasy Star on it being slightly disturbing so PG's a bit of a low rating for it. And the characters were slightly out of character. But the actual tone of the story and the writing was good.
Phantasy Star chapter 1 . 5/14/2003
Um... this one was a little too much for me. I certainty think your writing is very good, in terms of discription and power... but... I think Serena was a little out-of-character in this story. It takes away from the realism a little. Good work on the rest of the 'fic though.