Reviews for Another Chance For Love
JR lover chapter 22 . 11/24/2012
I like the story its sooo...idk I'm speechless...hope u update soon
Sakura71999 chapter 22 . 4/11/2010
Is this story done yet? I'm looking forward to it!
Sakura71999 chapter 17 . 4/11/2010
Yingfa this story is so great! Pls. continue it! Is it done already? PLS PLS PLS!
CherryBlossoom71999 chapter 2 . 3/19/2010
you are a great author. KEep up the good work
digi-gal-rox chapter 22 . 5/16/2008
interesting story. looking forward to the nxt update!
marlene chapter 22 . 11/18/2007
a quand la suite?

sa fait longtemps qu'on attend!

vivement que tu mette la suite!

(review in french)

bonne chance
Sakura Petal Wings chapter 22 . 8/19/2007
That HORRID LEO AND LUCY!Since they have the same first letter in their name,they should stick together and stay together and DO NOT MESS WITH OUR FAVORITE COUPLE Syaoran and Sakura...Or else they WILL DIE!KILL THOSE TWO!
AnimeObsessionFantasy chapter 22 . 5/29/2007
XD Syaoran sure knows how to make a man confess xD
Guest chapter 22 . 5/28/2007
yay u finally updated too bad it was soo short tho but i still love your story keep it up
Kusama Saya chapter 22 . 5/28/2007
i love this so far it's my first time reading it and it's so cute! i also can't wait for you to update you story Crystal Heart.
Chibinini88 chapter 22 . 5/27/2007
aww *cries*
lillithnight chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
Hey, I love this fic/story, I think it is absolutely awesome. and I realized it just kinda stopped where syaoran leaves the room and sakura is like "he truly hates me now" so I was wondering if you were going to finish this fic/story. It's really interesting and I would really like to find out what happens in the end.
Chibinini88 chapter 21 . 7/27/2006
UPFATE UPDATE I FINALLY CAUGHT UP OF ALL I MISSED I NEED MORE
Guest chapter 21 . 4/17/2006
plz update plz? i've been looking forwards to a new chap since 4ever!
Misty Doll chapter 21 . 4/12/2006
great job on this story! But there's only one thing i really didn't like about this story, and that is YOU not updating faster and sooner! do you know how many people waited to read your story? do you? so please hear my pleas and update asap!