Reviews for When the Sun Goes Down
ellekat08 chapter 3 . 3/29
I just started reading, I’m trying to catch up. :)
haylee21 chapter 22 . 3/25
Oh please update! This story has me so intrigued...you rock
Rebadams7 chapter 22 . 3/24
Oh maybe a application of venom?
R
shesews00 chapter 22 . 3/24
Great story. I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for the next chapter.
grandmachix chapter 22 . 3/24
Oh, my! Edward doesn't approve of Carlisle's prognosis. He's going against orders if he waited for the doctor to leave. I have concluded that they are both vampires, and I think Edward is going to try to heal Bella's wound with venom.
grandmachix chapter 21 . 3/24
After a great night of Edward reading horror and moments of laughter, Bella woke to Dr. Cullen saying he might have to amputate her arm.
grandmachix chapter 20 . 3/24
Bella found a place to eavesdrop. Edward actually seems to care about her.
Judy
I hope everything is okay. I'm enjoying your story. Thanks for sharing and I can't wait for more. :)
dreamiedreamer chapter 22 . 3/2
Bella was a very brave and strong girl, she's a survivor. I wonder why Edward always tried to hide his face, was he disfigured? Now what would he do to fix Bella's arm that Carlisle could not do? I don't think he's a vampire because he had vivid green eyes. The mystery deepened.
I think he will use venom to repair her arm. I loved the chapter. I hope Bella will work through the trauma she has suffered to learn to trust Edward.
fiftiesrose chapter 22 . 2/27
Well, I almost envy her, been lulled to sleep from Edward’s velvety voice, reading to her... I wonder what he’s going to do...I thought of a local injection of vampire venom, but it cannot be left local, it would turn her... must wait for the next update, I’m afraid!
Lore562 chapter 22 . 2/25
He is going to bite her
Suzy-Chapstick chapter 22 . 2/25
Venom?
Revin12 chapter 22 . 2/24
This is getting good. I CANNOT wait to see more Edward and Bella interaction.
debslmac chapter 22 . 2/24