Reviews for King Explosion Murder the Shield Hero
Xanatos Speed Chess chapter 13 . 4/12
Something like this is how Rabier's canon death should've been.
NewMystery356 chapter 12 . 3/24
Huh. Kinda wonder if Bakugou will lead some kind of revolution; after all, whose word carries more weight than capital-g God? As for Ren, cool chase scene, though I wonder why he didn’t ask that Shadow to maybe do something about his Party… Eager to see how this cavalcade plays out.
NewMystery356 chapter 11 . 3/23
Things are about to get messy, really fast, and I love it. I doubt Ren will go quietly, if they can even catch him at all. Wonder how Bakugou will act at the capital of the Furry Empire.
NewMystery356 chapter 10 . 3/23
BAAAAAAAR FIIIIIIGHT! Love the mouthing-off, dialogue was all dynamite~ As for Glass getting drenched in sweat that wasn’t hers, awesome. Wonder how things will go back at the castle~
NewMystery356 chapter 9 . 3/23
Wonder how things will go the next time Rino meets Motomouth. Malty will probably try to wave the whole thing off, but given the Spear will probably still smel like dragon slobber…~
NewMystery356 chapter 8 . 3/23
A little ham-fisted, but a good chapter regardless. Kirishima got an upgrade, which means he can gun for ice prey and bigger EXP. Happy to see Itsuki botched it and it stuck.
NewMystery356 chapter 7 . 3/22
Itsuki got done dirty, and I love it. Kirishima running away with a human toe in his mouth was funny as hell, though I wonder what shenanigans he’ll get up to NOW.
NewMystery356 chapter 6 . 3/22
Another awesome chapter; amazed you worked in the Bioplant so-early. The baby dragon is awesome too, and really goes with the whole Barbarian theme from the story art. Wonder how fast Kirishima will grow under the care of a Hero…
Jujugol chapter 1 . 3/9
To the Guest of day 09

Well, you're right that maybe the fact of that some characters be hated could be caused in relation to their manner to treats Naofumi, like the three stooges, that in general are hated and scorned, for their condescendency toward Naofumi, and their ignorance and narrow-mind to accept that this isn't a "game", making frustrating to even see them with their stupid shenanigans.

In contrast, the Queen Mirelia and the Otherworldly heroes, despite to their flaws, they are more respectful to treats Naofumi, even if they see him like a tool or an enemy, making that maybe this far better treatment, adding the fact that they have a true brain, can appeals more to the fans, making that be little frecuent to see some people and stories calling them out for their questionables decisions and flawed actions.

To the Guest of day 08

Yeah, i also really liked to finds stories in that the characters don't overlooks the shady plans and questionables decisions of the Queen Mirelia. Like Archer EMIYA, who was openly critizing the flawed logic of the Queen Mirelia, that leads her to took some dangerous and risked choices, that implied put in danger many people, including her own daughter, only to exposes the Church.

To be honest, the Queen Mirelia reminds me to Albus Dumbledore of Harry Potter, as both are characters that are portrayed like noble, selfless, wise and rightous leaders that want to protect and defends their worlds. Nevertheless, this aspects are also a facade to hides their true faces, as shady people that harbor an attitude cold, pragmatic and manipulative, as Mirelia and Dumbledore are willing to put in danger innocent people, or even outright sacrifices others to accomplishes their objectives, adding that they aren't above to manipulates others and with-hold key information to manages some particular plan, making them capable to be willing put in jeopardize anyone, including the protagonists themselves; "For the Greater Good".

Though that at least Dumbledore is notably targeted for bashing in several stories in fanfiction, unlike Mirelia, who is only called out for her actions in a few stories, for now.
To the other guest and Jujugol:
This is just my theory, but I think it's possible that the reason Mirellia doesn't get called out very often, besides finding her she's hot, is because some fans base their opinions on a character on whether or not they are on Naofumi's side. For example, lots of fans hate the Cardinal Heroes for being incompetent and how they treat Naofumi. Then, you have the Vassal Heroes who, at first, were trying to kill the Cardinal Heroes to save their own world, even if it means the destruction of Raphtalia's world. However, they're more competent and friendly towards Naofumi even when they were fighting him. Yet, I don't see as much dislike towards them compared to the other three. I feel the narrative has this way of thinking when it comes to anyone who is or isn't an ally too, since I think Naofumi even says at one point he considers them better heroes than the three dummies. That's just my take on it. Feel free to agree or disagree.
2000 chapter 3 . 3/8
this story is boring, you tied bakugo up nerfed him and 'all he wants is to stay in in the place people hate him' so he can 'prove them' this plot is just boring
2000 chapter 2 . 3/8
Bakugo in this chapter looks like a mental patient that decided to go on a rant about other people's fault, lame plot development that nerf also, bringing a quirk user then writing some excuse that they can't use or wont because etc really lame
To Jujugol:

Yes, I did check out some of that author's stories... must say, not actually the best written I've ever seen - at the risk of sounding cruel, the guy(?) seriously needs to work on their grammar & pacing!

That aside, though, I must admit, it was rather refreshing to read about the Queen getting bashed, simply because it's such a rare occurrence in most fics...
Seriously, call me nitpicking if you'd like, but, it honestly really bugs me how she was never called out for her actions in canon; least, not in any meaningful fashion... it all kinda just gets swept under the rug, despite the fact she could've EASILY solved most of the problems in Season One, if only she'd just acted sooner.

Probably one of my favourite RotSH fics to date was a Fate/Stay Night X-over featuring Archer; where, in one chapter, he basically puts the Queen on blast, blatantly calling her out for her lack of initiative, both in helping the Shield Hero, as well as dealing with the corruption in her own kingdom. Best part being, she can't even really dispute the things he's saying, since it's ALL technically true... honestly, it was glorious to read, given it perfectly echoed many of my own sentiments regarding her more, shall we say, "questionable" methods!

Yes, yes, I know a lot of folks will try to defend the Queen's actions, saying they were for the 'gReATeR GooD', & all that jazz... personally, however, I reckon that type of sh*t only goes so far..!

TL;DR - Queen Shady B*tch deserves more bashing... Least, that's my two cents!
NewMystery356 chapter 5 . 3/7
Great fight, loved Malty getting blasted by Motormouth. Loved the “whiny bitch baby” speech at the end; made me think of the Surrender Speech in Red vs Blue~ Also love that he RE ORDED the whole thing; the soundtrack alone would be hella funny to play on loop in another fight~ Also, glad he has his priorities straight; you never not have cake after making someone your bitch. Doubly-so if you can beat it out of someone.
NewMystery356 chapter 4 . 3/7
The Wave Boss outright IGNORING the others was fantastic~ I’m eager to see Bakugou and Ren finally throw hands. And I wonder if he’ll fire an AP shot at Malty when/if she interferes~
1,170 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »