Reviews for King Explosion Murder the Shield Hero
UjnIaS chapter 3 . 1/14
Girl said some corny shit
leejayden029 chapter 20 . 1/4
THIS STORY WAS EPIIIC I CANT WAIT FOR CHAPTER 21 ALL HAIL LORD KING EXPLOSION MURDER
erica.phoenix16 chapter 20 . 12/28/2022
Thanks for updating.
Guest chapter 20 . 12/24/2022
Merry Christmas
Guest chapter 20 . 12/24/2022
Merry Christmas and have a happy new year too and good luck in 2023
Mattywilkss chapter 5 . 12/22/2022
Why feel bad about bakugo not going all out from the beginning? Plot forcing seems to be your main writing technique. Bakugo doesnt realize he still has his quirk because AUTHOR SAYS SO. Bakugo is to dumb to realize important info because AUTHOR SAYS SO. Bakugo holds back when lives are on the line because AUTHOR SAYS SO. You seem to have very little writing talent and have very obviously never been in an actual fight so why not rely on the rule of cool for absolutely everything?
JensenDaniels32 chapter 20 . 12/14/2022
Wow...Rino and Mia are such cunts in this story towards Motoyasu. At least he's TRYING to make things right for his fuckups. I can't believe he hasn't slapped a couple of assholes...aaaand it's Motoyasu, so of course I can on second thought.
JensenDaniels32 chapter 20 . 12/14/2022
YEAH, BAKUGO! This is exactly how I imagined Bakugo responding to Larc unknowingly insulting him as the shield hero before even getting to that scene. That reaction is so Bakugo. XD
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2022
Are you talking about Yomoji, regarding the "otherworldly hunter"?

I ask because to be honest, i am not sure if Bakugou will considers in recruits someone from Glass's world, especially by the possibility that he will harbor a notable bad blood with the trio; L'arc, Therese and Glass, making unlikely that he shows interest in recruits someone from this other world, especially by the prospect that this person could backstabs him and his team to ensure that the waves destroys Raphtalia's world, to saves Glass's world, making that Bakugou simply can't fully trust in someone from Glass's world.

Adding that if Yomoji shows her good opinion about Kyo, this won't helps that Bakugou can trust in her, as to showcase her loyalty toward Kyo, could only get worse any opinion of Bakugou for her, to think in the possibility that Yomoji be capable to kills him and his team while they sleep, making unlikely that Bakugou shows interest in recruits Yomoji.
Husky throne chapter 20 . 12/7/2022
I can't wait for when they go to the next world. I do hope that maybe bakugo would offer the other worldly hunter a spot on his team. Still love this keep up the amazing work.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/4/2022
mmmm... Definitely had my complaints and frustrations... But after cooling down and reading further, this is really good. I'm really enjoying this so far.

- zero

We move ~
1KoN chapter 2 . 12/4/2022
How do you allow Bakugou to be bitched the same exact fuckin way... Doesn't even matter what he said or how much more resistance he had. This chapter is trash for that. Very corny.

I didn't come for a child looking to prove himself. That shit could wait till he gets back to his world. No, I came for the pure ignorance. But seeing how this just ended I'm feeling very... angered. Hands shaking and all. That was super annoying. Fuck all the magic and party shit, just want to see explosions now.
dragonfire-217 chapter 19 . 11/23/2022
I do have to say while it was pleasing seeing them get worse punishments than in canon, i am really starting to see the problem lately.

I do enjoy this story, but the chapters arent just too long, they drag on. This trial should not have taken up such a huge portion of this already very long chapter. Or the battles that took place recently. When you have just long stretches of action and no dialogue, it becomes boring.

In honesty, i grow bored with how long these chapters go with not much progress. Theres far too much explaining and wouldnt be a bad idea to cut these chapters into multiple updates.
phantom00 chapter 1 . 11/22/2022
Kneel before Bakugo!
The Mack chapter 20 . 11/21/2022
At first I loved your story and now... I'm starting to dislike it? Hard to explain why?
1,025 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »