Reviews for Support SMITEM!
Karamelli chapter 3 . 6/1/2014
This is hilarious! Waffle irons :D
Ally Marton chapter 11 . 7/24/2013
XD Wow.

I just found this on a whim, and I have to tell you, I haven't laughed so hard in FOREVER! Please, in the name of all that is good and funny and crack DON'T STOP NOW! YOU NEED TO CONTINUE! This is amazing! Stupendous! Hilarious! (perfect!)

Please continue, please please PLEASE!

Immaworkin chapter 5 . 7/24/2013
'Weasley what are you doing?'
*ding dong* click
'Pizza Delivery.'
'We didn't order a...'

Immaworkin chapter 3 . 7/24/2013
XD Oh god... oh god... must not laugh out loud... MUST NOT laugh out loud... XD XD XD
cross-over-lover232 chapter 11 . 8/30/2010
some one smack them please!harry will kill them!
UfailATlifenowDIE chapter 11 . 4/9/2010
im giddy with laughter. which u would continue
darksidhe42 chapter 11 . 7/31/2009
MORE! Too funny. I especially liked Ron's call to H to verify things at the beginning.
redfoxrose chapter 11 . 6/7/2009

I can't wait to read more.
Firey-Moonlight chapter 11 . 8/12/2008
Draco and Ron working together? Purebloods trying to deal with muggle traditions? Hilarious! I love this! I'll like to see more of the training! Hope Hermione doesn't succeed too well in her elf goals, or everything the camp has been for will be wasted. Please continue this story!
Agent Jaid chapter 11 . 6/15/2008
I miss this story so much. It is grand. It is cracky and it is grand. I love Draco's personality, and the situation is believable (kinda?) and WONDERFUL.

...what are the odds of you finishing it?

Heheh! I can't wait to see what happens when Ron and Draco end up at the Granger's house. XD

~ Melody
BDSanta2001 chapter 3 . 5/26/2008
Now that all of the books have come out, I really enjoy going back and looking at what was written by other authors (such as yourself) and wonder why JKR didn't have as much fun with these characters as everyone else has. Great story. chapter 11 . 4/12/2008
Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear. This is wonderful! Draco and Ron working together! Muggleborn summer camp! Revenge on dentists! Now if only Voldemort had thought of this... Anyway, update soon!
hypercell chapter 3 . 3/13/2008
OK. All wizards are stupid. Lol. I likethis. it is soo good.
hypercell chapter 2 . 3/13/2008
OK. He is an idiot. He thinks all Muggleborns are treated that way. Man. this is funny. did he send one to hermione? why did he tell the slytherines? and not hufflepuf and ravenclaw
Rionarch chapter 11 . 12/21/2007
oh please, update this. You don't find true, GOOD humor like this very often. You suspend reality in such a way that it can be believed.