Reviews for Child of Darkness, Child of Light
vanity p chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
sorry, i didnt know i could leave a comment, and so now im going nuts,

why dont you add a story behind the first days of their put in how kall-sue came into the picture.. and how about having kall having his heart broken by one of d.s.'s X's? and how arshes conforts him as a sister and how some one tries to kill arshes or...how probly how kall tries to kill arshes unintensionaly,and...well mis silver spider,i'm sue kall sue went through some pretty f-ked up stuff when he was younger,and not to mension your other fics...try adding some of those ideas together...i love your fics cuz there very seieous.i whant to see more.
boally chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
I think that's an awsome poem..I don't really know thw show so i couldn't tell u an ending but i really hope u get one soon...UPDATE PLZ
Deer chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
I think this was a good start! Very good indeed. It describes Arshes' feelings so well, being abandoned and accepted nowhere... Actually this was very good just like this, and it didn't need anything more. I like it!

-Deer
Fritz D chapter 1 . 6/1/2003
Cool poem, i think the author should keep it like that and let the reader think of the end themselves.