Reviews for Branching Paths
Guest chapter 24 . 10h
I’m loving the romance between kanao and tanjiro. Please continue writing this is so good.
DarkTsukiTT chapter 26 . 5/13
Hey you, I hope you're will be ok fist place. I'm really glad to be finde this history because it's one of the best that ever read in this genre, only take me two days in finish reading this so... that proves so really like me you writing right here.

Second, I can't wait to read your next chapter, please don't give up in this history like some much other people before of you. I really think you have so much potential writing in your side, please come back soon.

Third, I really love the couple between Tanjiro and Kanao your burn progress sounds like a one thing about this two.

Four, in my read process I remember think how poorly Kanao was fighting, considering in canon it was close a pillar level at first, even Tanjiro say that is the scent of she in repose. And I note in Natagumo Arch, you're really not mention her style of fight and so strong is her legs (Remember she and Shinobu jumps really hard almost like their will fly in the trees and when only one kick of she broke the Tanjiro's jaw).

I'm sorry for my poor English, but it's not my first language and grammar is difficult for me. I really hope read your update soon
GilgameshNoMom chapter 26 . 5/12
Well, idk about you but the next chapter sure did come otu a bit earlier than this one did
Poseidon63 chapter 26 . 5/11
Wow, dude, this might just be the most popular demon slayer fanfiction there is. I really hope that you continue it!
Update please?
skinkirill chapter 26 . 4/3
Блин, жалко, что продолжение нет. Мне очень понравился сюжет, я его прочитал за 2 дня. Жду продолжения.
The Super Stronzo chapter 1 . 3/20
Bro where are you?
This isn't dropped,is it?
You literally have the best demon slayer fanfic I've ever read so please don't drop it. Please post an update even if it's not a chapter indicating you're continuing this story if you plan to.
The only thing a bit unsatisfactory is that tanjiro couldn't become a pillar(hope he becomes one in the future) buy that isn't a major factor but it would make s sense if he became the peeson leading the demon slaying corps,so he can make his beliefs into rules and please don't end the war so early like in the canon because it was too easy to kill muzan in my opinion.
Not logged in 69 chapter 26 . 3/19
Never expected to see such a good demon slayer fanfic(most make the mc instantly op with new breathing style(ex:blood style: asthma style,stink style etc.)
Hope you haven't actually dropped this cuz it hasn't been updated in a long while because the story has potential and also even if tanjiro doesn't become a pillar,I hope he eventually becomes the leader of the corps so he can change the way slayers deal with demons tho.
I am a person 123 chapter 26 . 3/17
plz continue. this is really good
winext chapter 1 . 3/4
Yoriichi! Oh SHIIIIITTTT, it's about to be LIT! Damn felt it for the brothers. Tanjirou will probably have to kill his sister in the future.
blackicethunder chapter 26 . 2/23
My only issue so far is that you have no idea how strong you want tanjiro to be, you say hes way stronger and concentration breathing yet he barely beats lower moon 6 yet he's supposed to be stronger than cannon who almost beat lower moon 5 without full breathing
743 chapter 1 . 2/17
it is haert breaking. but great thank you
FanficFanatics26 chapter 1 . 2/15
this is a great start! I hope the Tanjuiro will not hate Gyuu. and that Nezuko will not going to be too bad as demon... maybe just keep appearances
ahsoei chapter 26 . 2/10
DAAAMN. Where the hell are you, man?!

Really want to see more of Nezuko/Chihime's side of story. I wonder, considering she's apprenticing under Kokushibo, has she ever met/encountered other Upper Moons?
AleryaLeveilli chapter 26 . 1/31
This is a fantastic story! I love how you have managed to keep the characters we know and love (and occasionally want to head butt) but with the differences that the changes have made in them. I am loving the Tanjiro
and Kanao interactions, and how Tengen managed to get through Inosuke's thick head. I am curious to see what is going to happen in Nezuko's future, if she is able to remember her human life and family. Keep it up and I am looking forward to the next installment!