Reviews for Branching Paths
Cieszesi Niezmiernie chapter 18 . 13h
Well it was good, thought I really want to read about Nezuko and Tanjiro meeting :P
Ldylan2001 chapter 18 . 3/25
you’re quarantined as well, pretty sucky situation huh? I’ve been really enjoying this story, look forward to every update. Keep up the good work.
Neema Amiry chapter 18 . 3/24
Isolation is going to be interesting
Sentinel07 chapter 6 . 3/22
Yay, Tanjiro and Kanao team up. Been looking forward to that. :D

Might be a little late chiming this in, but I'm absolutely 100% for the pairing and would be very interested to see this new take on it.
Sentinel07 chapter 5 . 3/22
Nice to be getting through some of these fights from the manga/anime out of the way more or less quickly.
Sentinel07 chapter 4 . 3/22
Good job.
Sentinel07 chapter 3 . 3/22
Nice job. Hoping for more from Tanjiro.
Sentinel07 chapter 2 . 3/22
Good points with all the characters.
Sentinel07 chapter 1 . 3/22
Curious. Let's see where this goes.
Deutzieg chapter 17 . 3/19
wait a minute, I didn't read the ending properly, so Inosuke is with Tanjiro chasing Chihime, and Zenitsu is with Genya searching for the Mother. Ohoho, we can still read the infamous duo then!
Deutzieg chapter 17 . 3/19
whoa I'm late(again), it's 2 updates! I'm going to review properly this time!

Ok chapter 17 first, Tanjiro fits to the leader role with ease lmao, well not that it's weird, considering Ubuyashiki tried to give him a joint mission with him (maybe) as it's leader, but Tanjiro just says "fuck it, imma just take my homies and cut those demons, lol.".

Also, Kanao tried making a joke really puts a smile on my face, really cute, Kanao why are u so cute? It's should be illegal. Now that I think about it, why are their interactions so cute? You should be arrested Sky, I'm going to call the FBI for this.

Spider Sister got rekt'ed from the beginning lmao, I feel bad, really, but it would be interesting who's gonna be interogated by Shinobu, on the other hand, it's also because of her death that Chihime decided to kill all the nameless Slayers...

As for the nameless Slayers, may their souls be in peace, don't worry, Tanjiro about to kick Chihime for you guys, talk about Chihime, I thought she would be a demon who can't kill humans or something, seems like I was wrong. I wonder how her redemption arc gonna be, if she ever got one that is.

Ha! I knew it! That mask is important lol, years of watching anime and reading manga is not wasted! I can be smart enough to see the plot lol, jk, it's gonna be interesting because Tanjiro definitely wanted to kill Chihime because of what she did, but imagine when he found out that Chihime is his sister.. poor lad.

Anyway, considering Tanjiro is chasing Chihime at the moment, it's seems like we won't read/see the infamous duo between the Cinnamon Roll and Lord Boar vs Hulk headless demon, I'm interested in how you gonna do with that.

Anyway, that is chapter 17, let's go for 18~
Sandi091000 chapter 18 . 3/17
Excellent chapter!
Remnae chapter 6 . 3/15
I think Kanao and Tanjiro make a good team. I like the pairing, however they’re both strong characters that are used to being independent (besides Kanao relying on a coin to make decisions we’ll ignore that), so I could maybe see a soft fluffy romance?
Remnae chapter 5 . 3/15
That dream sequence scared me so much, I’m not sure how I’ll feel about “evil Nezuko”. I’m excited because I didn’t think we’d get to see Kanao so early. I look forward to reading Tanjiros battles without the help of Nezuko... will other demon slayers “fill her spot”, so to speak?
Remnae chapter 4 . 3/15
The fight scene was easy to follow from what I’ve seen in the anime! So don’t worry! I like this Tanjiro in that he’s more “confrontational” with Inousuke yet doesn’t draw his sword. And I wonder how Zenitsu will fit in this trio... hmm. Especially now that Tanjiro isn’t carrying a cute girl on his back.