Reviews for Branching Paths
LegoMyEggo02 chapter 19 . 4/4/2020
I know it's not my place to criticize someone's writing style, but I would greatly appreciate it if you could ditch the future tense style of writing. It's not that it's bad, you just seem to switch between past and future tense so much that it's very distracting and hard to focus at times. Other than that, great chapter as usual and I love the way you write these fight scenes.
thestormwriter123 chapter 19 . 4/4/2020
Really enjoyed the entire story, hope you'll keep up the good work. Also, really love the fact that you've diverged from canon so much. It makes the story far more enjoyable. All the best .
HamburgerLife chapter 19 . 4/4/2020
You still leave me in awe on how you make the story work so well
HamburgerLife chapter 1 . 4/4/2020
This is pretty good, I can binge this.
mr pink hair chapter 19 . 3/31/2020
I'M BACK! (do people still remember me?)
It has been a really long time since my last review, but I have continued to read every chapter with the exact same enthusiasm as the first one, and it has only been getting better with each new release. Now, let's go to the actual review.
This chapter shows that while Zenitsu seems a bit more brave by showing him going up the mountain, his increased(?) bad luck evens it out by putting him against Rui. But hey! Lord Inosuke is here to save him from danger! Or will it be the other way around? I'm looking foward to what's going to happen here.
The jojo spider got an upgrade but Kanao and Genya are no joke either. Talking about Genya, since he gets stronger when he eats demons, woundn't his lungs also get stronger for a short time allowing him to use some sort of breathing technique? Or is he untalented in swordsmanship like Senjuro? Just a small thought that might or might not be a good addition to the story.
To finish this long review. It seems like things are heading to everyone but Tanjiro fighting Rui while our sun breather confronts his brainwashed sister. I'm so excited!
Bye bye and have a nice day!
The Joining chapter 19 . 3/31/2020
What was the new info that contradicts what you wrote for Kanao?

-The Joining.
Guest chapter 19 . 3/31/2020
Thank you for the Shinazugawa Genya content!
Echonic chapter 19 . 3/30/2020
F*ck yes! more incredible fight scenes.
Cieszesi Niezmiernie chapter 18 . 3/28/2020
Well it was good, thought I really want to read about Nezuko and Tanjiro meeting :P
Ldylan2001 chapter 18 . 3/25/2020
you’re quarantined as well, pretty sucky situation huh? I’ve been really enjoying this story, look forward to every update. Keep up the good work.
Neema Amiry chapter 18 . 3/24/2020
Isolation is going to be interesting
Sentinel07 chapter 6 . 3/22/2020
Yay, Tanjiro and Kanao team up. Been looking forward to that. :D

Might be a little late chiming this in, but I'm absolutely 100% for the pairing and would be very interested to see this new take on it.
Sentinel07 chapter 5 . 3/22/2020
Nice to be getting through some of these fights from the manga/anime out of the way more or less quickly.
Sentinel07 chapter 4 . 3/22/2020
Good job.
Sentinel07 chapter 3 . 3/22/2020
Nice job. Hoping for more from Tanjiro.
347 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »