Reviews for Branching Paths
Sentinel07 chapter 2 . 3/22/2020
Good points with all the characters.
Sentinel07 chapter 1 . 3/22/2020
Curious. Let's see where this goes.
Deutzieg chapter 17 . 3/19/2020
wait a minute, I didn't read the ending properly, so Inosuke is with Tanjiro chasing Chihime, and Zenitsu is with Genya searching for the Mother. Ohoho, we can still read the infamous duo then!
Deutzieg chapter 17 . 3/19/2020
whoa I'm late(again), it's 2 updates! I'm going to review properly this time!

Ok chapter 17 first, Tanjiro fits to the leader role with ease lmao, well not that it's weird, considering Ubuyashiki tried to give him a joint mission with him (maybe) as it's leader, but Tanjiro just says "fuck it, imma just take my homies and cut those demons, lol.".

Also, Kanao tried making a joke really puts a smile on my face, really cute, Kanao why are u so cute? It's should be illegal. Now that I think about it, why are their interactions so cute? You should be arrested Sky, I'm going to call the FBI for this.

Spider Sister got rekt'ed from the beginning lmao, I feel bad, really, but it would be interesting who's gonna be interogated by Shinobu, on the other hand, it's also because of her death that Chihime decided to kill all the nameless Slayers...

As for the nameless Slayers, may their souls be in peace, don't worry, Tanjiro about to kick Chihime for you guys, talk about Chihime, I thought she would be a demon who can't kill humans or something, seems like I was wrong. I wonder how her redemption arc gonna be, if she ever got one that is.

Ha! I knew it! That mask is important lol, years of watching anime and reading manga is not wasted! I can be smart enough to see the plot lol, jk, it's gonna be interesting because Tanjiro definitely wanted to kill Chihime because of what she did, but imagine when he found out that Chihime is his sister.. poor lad.

Anyway, considering Tanjiro is chasing Chihime at the moment, it's seems like we won't read/see the infamous duo between the Cinnamon Roll and Lord Boar vs Hulk headless demon, I'm interested in how you gonna do with that.

Anyway, that is chapter 17, let's go for 18~
Sandi091000 chapter 18 . 3/17/2020
Excellent chapter!
Remnae chapter 6 . 3/15/2020
I think Kanao and Tanjiro make a good team. I like the pairing, however they’re both strong characters that are used to being independent (besides Kanao relying on a coin to make decisions we’ll ignore that), so I could maybe see a soft fluffy romance?
Remnae chapter 5 . 3/15/2020
That dream sequence scared me so much, I’m not sure how I’ll feel about “evil Nezuko”. I’m excited because I didn’t think we’d get to see Kanao so early. I look forward to reading Tanjiros battles without the help of Nezuko... will other demon slayers “fill her spot”, so to speak?
Remnae chapter 4 . 3/15/2020
The fight scene was easy to follow from what I’ve seen in the anime! So don’t worry! I like this Tanjiro in that he’s more “confrontational” with Inousuke yet doesn’t draw his sword. And I wonder how Zenitsu will fit in this trio... hmm. Especially now that Tanjiro isn’t carrying a cute girl on his back.
Remnae chapter 3 . 3/15/2020
I love how you have Tanjiros sword meaning: it definitely fits with your unique scheme going. Loved the chapter
Remnae chapter 2 . 3/15/2020
It’s crazy to think Tanjiro never met Urokodaki... never sliced the boulder, and never got a sword. I’m glad you remembered that tiny detail because I definitely did not! I guess he’s waiting for a sword from the final selection. I wonder what Nezuko has been up to. And what exactly has Tanjiro learned; if he never had a sword, did he truly learn breathing techniques?
Remnae chapter 1 . 3/15/2020
I love this concept and I’m excited to see where you’ll take it! Will Nezuko remember her brother and family after this second transformation? Will Tanjiro realize his new mentor is a ghost? From the recent chapters, spoiler alert coming up, it makes sense that Yoriichi would be his mentor!
Shiplx chapter 1 . 3/14/2020
I really love this story, it is so well made and so are the characters
P.S: I hope that you giyuu x shinobu happens, huge fan of that ship
Neema Amiry chapter 17 . 3/12/2020
Thanks for the chapter again
Cieszesi Niezmiernie chapter 17 . 3/11/2020
Well then I am happy to say that you had me fooled with Nezuko :)

Thought it also makes me wonder if brother spider doesn't doing anything? In canon thanks to him(I think) whole moutain stinked and Tanjiro couldn't use his nose properly. I know he trained his nose better at this time but I think if there is really bad smell all overplace it would still affect his ability, at least with long range search.
Exiled Yami chapter 16 . 3/9/2020
Okay, now I know that I'm behind but in a way, I'm glad that I held off—technically forgetting to—reading this chapter since I can read the newest one right after. While it was definitely really long, it never felt like too much with all the events going on. What I decided to do is break each segment that I think needs its own mini-review:

1. Inosuke arriving… I never thought that he'd appear that soon after his official debut (Ignoring the exams) in the end of the last chapter. I feel a lot of people are not going to notice this, but Kanao has really developed as a character considering that she went out of her way to personally defend Tanjirō, and I doubt she'd have willingly do so for someone like Zenitsu for example—especially her past incarnate. Also the fact that Shinobu disarmed both Kanao and Inosuke with zero difficulty with the likes of Tanjirō being unable to follow shows the huge gap in power that the latter has to overcome before he's any threat to the big baddies. Anyway, I'm glad the squad was reunited and I always personally believe that the original series got really interesting the moment that Inosuke was introduced so I may have been biased on this portion of the praise.

2. I really like how "Chihime" has retained her humanity to a great portion. The interaction that she had with Rui's "sister" made me realize that she may not be as big of an antagonist as I believed she would be. Instead, I see her more so as Namek-Saga Vegeta where it will be uncertain at any moment whether she will spare them or not if they cross paths, but enough to ease them into not seeing her as an imminent threat… that is if she does have future interactions with them past this arc.

3. Technically this is still under the second point, but damn… that fight scene where she goes against Muzan's squad is really great. This is what I like about your writing style, you take advantage of every detail by making it not repetitive and giving each character the chance of showing something unique that could help close the power gap against the villain—even though it is safe to presume that Chihime was holding back by an INSANE amount. I really like how you took the initiative of creating three original characters for this—creating a squad of four out of the six main breathing techniques (Five if you don't count Sum breathing)—and each fighting as a team. I really like Ichiro and the fact that he's technically the technically strongest non-pillar (Former counting also) at this point of the story. I can see him taking good inspiration from Gyomei, maybe hinting at something in the future… Students fighting now and masters fighting later?

4. I have to applaud you with the fact that you decided to dub the term officially after hinting it for so long. This makes it really awesome as to how they're all gathered, and taking the opportunity now to have them all fight together as a team—something that the original Canon decided to avoid for some reason (With two or three out of the five always missing in important fights). I would really like to see them operate like one body and fight against a really strong villain, even if it's temporary. I could actually see their past selves winning against the weakest Lower Moon (Kamanue) with relative ease if all five were present at once. I also like how you made Aoi an integral part of this arc, and I really hope to see you expand more on her in the future.

5. What more can I say? You had to show the true badass at long last. Can't say anything than you finally admitting that Murata is the GOAT.

Keep up the excellent work as usual! Now onto the next chapter.
347 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »