Reviews for Branching Paths
Guest chapter 1 . 3/7/2020
Is Nezuko going to recover her memories at any point? If so, will that cause her to lose faith in Muzan since he killed her family? Also, is Rui going to have an expanded role? You've mentioned he's special to Muzan and he wishes to work with Nezuko long-term, so I think he may survive past the point he died in canon.
Hashirama 1710 chapter 3 . 3/6/2020
does this mean that tanjiro list his kindness?
LegoMyEggo02 chapter 16 . 3/4/2020
Do you have any plans for Urokodaki?
FearfulFan1987 chapter 16 . 3/3/2020
If next chapter is gonna go the way I think it gonna go, then I can't wait. Amazing story.
PopeEyes chapter 16 . 3/3/2020
It feels like there is going to be a Nezuko x Rui ship lol. Or an alliance.
DEMONEZUKO chapter 16 . 3/3/2020
A nezuko fight scene :DDDD I wonder why she isn't killing them?
Deutzieg chapter 16 . 3/1/2020
Okay, so, uhhhhh after 2 months(or more...?) and 6 chapters, I'm finally here! *All Might pose

WOW! After 2 hectic months and a lot of training for my new job, I can finally back to my useless self and read this story and fanfiction again! Hurray! Feels good man, really.

I really wanted to review all the 6 chapters, but because my stubborn ass brain wanted to read all the 6 chapters in one sit and I don't want to write a long-ass review(sorry!) I guess I'll just review the latest chapter lel.

So, Tanjiro is really on another level huh? Zenitsu and the rest really needs to put their best if they wanted to be his equal, especially Zenitsu, keep going Zenitsu! You can do it!

And lord Boar is here! lol, reading/watching him always makes me laughing everytime, his fight with Kanao is pretty intense, and I can't help but smile like an idiot when Kanao jumps out of nowhere just to stop Inosuke fighting his man(Tanjiro), I know Kanao probably don't mean anything romantical with that, but my shipper side just goes boom like a rocket lol.

I don't think I need to comment anything about Chihime/Nezuko's fight, it's seems like she's pretty good, I bet she's better than all these lower moons. I wonder what is her Breath is, is it Moon Breath? Sun Breath? or a new different breath? Looking forward for it in the next chapter!

I think I know why you made Chihime use the mask, indeed, it would be really dramatical when Tanjiro finally face her, he would be somehow remember her smell, but wondering why another demon has her smell.

Bruh, I can't wait for another chapter, good work Sky! Looking forward for more!
MysticFanfictions chapter 3 . 3/1/2020
I really love how yo lu wrote that last paragraph in the chapter. That was so cool and I like how you wrote all of the different perspectives, especially Satoshi Uteki. He's a cool guy. I was very captivated with his little chat with Tanjirouit really emphasised how much change Tanjirou has went through, but he still holds the same kindness as he does in canon, albeit more harder to discern.

Still on the topic of Tanjirou, I'm really liking how you wrote his character. It's an interesting take to how much he's changed compared to canon Kamado; a lot more of a sombre tone and an underlying angerI'm not the only one here getting some Giyū vibes here, right? (Although, not as, eh..."depressed" as one would say? Haha). I'd also like to note the really cool addition of the white crow; I didn't know they existed! This very enlightening, thank you.

Anyway, I'm absolutely loving this right now. Thank you for writing this! It's amazing.
Neema Amiry chapter 16 . 2/29/2020
DriftingPhoenix chapter 16 . 2/28/2020
Rui and Chihime? Blegh! Also, Chihime win action? That's so cool! I wonder how Tanjiro would react when he sees his sister again, would he be devestated? (The connection between the spider sister and Chihime is sort of cute)
Cieszesi Niezmiernie chapter 16 . 2/28/2020
Alright so the meeting is on the way huh...

Chapter was really good as always, but if I have problem with anything is that Chihime was way to delicate in fight. Spider-mother is able to control corpses also quite easly but still Chihime didn't kill anyone. I mean come on not even a single served limb.

I kind of got a feeling that you try to make sure that Nezuko won't kill anyone while being a demon and that's seems quite forced in my opinon. She is a man eating monster now after all and I don't think she would have any contraindications with killing humans. At least she shouldn't have if she is truly loyal to Muzan.

I am still kind of hope that Tanjiro will accept Pillar position someday... maybe after spider family arc, if he manages to take Rui out. I also wonder how will Tanjiro react when he finally meets with Nezuko. I wouldn't be suprised if it started with denial since he saw her head being cut after all.

Can't wait for another chapter! Good luck :)
Cieszesi Niezmiernie chapter 15 . 2/21/2020
Nice chapter :).

I must say that I liked a scene in canon more when tanjiro told kanao to listen to her heart than your version when he managed to beat up her in a sword fight, but if that's how you want to do it it's okay. I mean it was so sweet in canon my god.

Also Haganezuka made an appperance, it was quite funny when he said he wil left the blade at his grave when he is done with him XD. I also hope for Inosuke to come by too soon.
Guest chapter 15 . 2/19/2020
By the looks of it, seems like Genya's gonna be part of the gang. Hope he doesn't end up dying like in canon. I would really, REALLY love to see the Shinazugawa Bros living the life they deserve
Guest with Gusto chapter 15 . 2/18/2020
Aoi and Zenitsu are cute. I ship it.
Mukuro1796 chapter 15 . 2/16/2020
Okay so the training of Tanjiro goes well, now between the sparring with Tanjiro and Kanao & the glimpse you show us of Nezuko vs Rui, I'm courious to know how will go a fight betweeen Kanao and Nezuko, I look forward to it, and like always Haganezuka it a crazy dude, but that's the fun, well I read you in the next.
347 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »