Reviews for Branching Paths
DEMONEZUKO chapter 12 . 1/28/2020
Nezuko is back !
Arkham Knight chapter 12 . 1/28/2020
Nezuko finally appears and the pillars meeting will begin. This is becoming good with every chapter. The fact that Nezuko goes by another name coul mean that she does not remember Tanjiro or family. Being trained by the upper moon one and Tanjiro by his brother. History repeats itself.
Ztassassin555 chapter 12 . 1/28/2020
If tanjirou becomes a pillar he will benefit extremely because as we saw in the manga when pillars are chosen they undergo and extreme amount of hellish training so tanjirou can become alot stronger if he becomes a pillar because pillar is nit just a title so I’m in support of tanjirou becoming a pillar "menacing" ゴゴゴ
Bob chapter 2 . 1/27/2020
Hey, this is actually pretty good so far.
Ztassassin555 chapter 11 . 1/25/2020
I’m a fan of this outtake on the fiction and this was a great fight but;
This tanjirou who struggled this much against ldm 6 is appearing weaker than canon tanjirou who at this point has no focus breathing training and not proficient in sun breath and still managed to cut rui red strings witch you said here they were able to cut black iron even i]if it was weaker then so was rui at that time, and canon tanjirou after focus breathing training managed to cut ldm 1 neck who at the time was being boosted by muzan blood and fused to a train with one sun breath move , and this struggled so much with ldm 6 not just his defence but also his speed and strengtha although he’s way more experienced with the sun breath and has mastered focus breathing fulltime , see where I’m going with this . If he struggles this much against ldm 6 then how he is gonna fight stronger demons and unlike canon he can’t train full focus breathing to get stronger because he already mastered it .
I think you should’ve gone with ldm 2 insted of 6 to ahow his strength or say he has yet to master full focus breathing .
Also your fighting style is great but very long and that can be boring sometimes , I think if tanjirou finshed this fight in 2 or three moves it will be very impactful (look at giyuu vs rui for example ) a fight need not be long fot it to be impactful.
Sorry for rambling but thus fic has a great potential and thank you.
DriftingPhoenix chapter 1 . 1/24/2020
Also, does Tanjiro disrespect the hashiras or something, because I sense some very strong emotions with him about the demon slayer corps.
DriftingPhoenix chapter 11 . 1/24/2020
Since Tanjiro stayed lower moon 6, will that make Muzan even madder? Like even more mad than when lower moon 5 was killed? Also, I wonder how Kagaya and the other pillars will react to Tanjiro slaying a demon moon.

Also nice backstory for lower moon 6, did you think of it all by yourself or did you also take something from somewhere else that inspired this?
Echonic chapter 11 . 1/24/2020
And it seems the fight has reached it's conclusion. While It didn't have the sheer coolness as of Genya's fight or the excitingness of Zenitsu's you used the environment to it's fullest potential and fighting at the beach in the water is awesome. And no shit because lower moons are hard as shit to beat, I wonder how Tanjiro will even beat a Higher moon, or kill all the other lower moons.. nah thats suicide. Anyway this was amazing definitely the best demon slayer fic so far, probably because all the other ones are yaoi or in another launguage
Neema Amiry chapter 11 . 1/24/2020
Lovely fight
Mukuro1796 chapter 11 . 1/24/2020
Good chapter, always is interesting to know the background of the characters to see how they become the way they are, of course that doesn't excuse the demons to take the lifes of inocent people, in the next we'll see the aftermath of the battle, and one or two pillars at least? I hope so, read you in the next.
Arkham Knight chapter 11 . 1/24/2020
So Tanjiro wins. For a moment I was sure a pillar or another would come to help. A good conclusion to the fight. But I don’t think Tanjiro would be interest in being a pillar seeing as how much tension there would be with Giyu. Yeah just was 191 and it’s getting more intense than I thought can’t even tell how it’s going to end. Great chapter. Good work.
Guest with Gusto chapter 1 . 1/22/2020
Interesting story, can't wait to see where it goes.
The Empty Hollow chapter 10 . 1/22/2020
Great fight. I like how both relied on their surroundings; in a real fight, one moment of distraction is enough to get you killed, and it's a nice change from the usual straight-forward fights we see/read. It was a bit cruel to end it with a cliffhanger, but that makes the next one all the more exciting.
Can't wait.
A Fan Said chapter 10 . 1/20/2020
Oof this chapter was awesome.
Mukuro1796 chapter 10 . 1/20/2020
This chapter was awesome, one entire chapter for the fight, my respects very good job! to not break the routine Tanjiro ends with his blade broken, but that aside I can't wait to read the end of the fight in the next chapter and see how Tanjiro overcome the odds againt him with all the injuries he got, well I read you in the next chapter.
356 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 .. Last Next »