Reviews for Branching Paths
DriftingPhoenix chapter 10 . 1/20/2020
If Tanjiro doesn't manage to slay lower moon 6, will a hashira do it? If so, I wonder who the hashira would be. If it's Giyu, then it'll be awkward.
Guest chapter 9 . 1/11/2020
Cant wait to see Tanjiro’s reaction to seeing Nezuko again
Echonic chapter 9 . 1/10/2020
The fights in this fanfic are phenomenal and are probably some of the best in this site. I honestly can't wait for the Tanjiro and Lower moon 6 fight. Because if the fights were as orgasmic as hell so far then the next fight will give me heart attack from excitement.
Deutzieg chapter 9 . 1/10/2020
Yeah, Genya, I agree. Fuck fate. (I love Fate series tho lol)

Well it turns out a good thing that I found the last chapter was updated much later, so I can read the next one without waiting looooool.

How do I start this? Boi, I can't say anything. All the fight scenes are great, Genya and Zenitsu being BAMFs, I really, really can't wait to see how would you make Tanjirou's fight (hopefully, more badass lol) turns out. This is really exciting indeed!

I wonder, will you include the Spider mountain arc in this fic or not? Seeing how the boys going to need a VERY long treatment after this fight, possibly at the Butterfly Mansion? Lel, and a possible 1 or 2 TanjiKana interaction lmao.

Also, rereading KnY made me realize that Zenitsu need to be nerfed.

Literally, he almost one shoot every single demon he faced. ALONE. And he only need to 2 shoot for an upper moon, tho the weakest one, but still its upper moon.
the man MADE his own style, and claimed to be the fastest from other 6 styles.

Zenitsu mock the shit outta his senior with that move, like "Who the fuck needs the other 5 style if I beat the crap outta you with my own style which I've achieved by doing 1st style, lmao."

Anyway, this review is getting to long and out of context, great chapter and as always, looking for the next one!
Mukuro1796 chapter 9 . 1/10/2020
Very good chapter! The fights were fluid and detailed, I love them. The that Genya and Zenitsu kill the demons was badass, now the demon moon is left. After this I suppose that Tanjirou and the others are going to meet the Pilars, that can be interesting but I have to wait to the next chapter, read you in the next.
Cieszesi Niezmiernie chapter 9 . 1/10/2020
Well in the canon Tanjiro always had a support of at least one pillar. With lower one he and inosuke did it yeah, but they could only do it while Rengoku protected more than half the train. The same can be said with upper four. The could go for a finishing blow mostly cuz Kanroji held back his final form XD. They didn't get pillar title for that but their ranks got a few lvl higher after that.

But yeah I also wanted to see Tanjiro becoming a pillar. I think if you really want you could make him a pillar if he kills lower six. After all even if he kills him and gets pillar title he still won't be at the same lvl as the others pillars(not in the beginning at least). But in time he could get more and more powerful. So he could be an early pillar and others could help him get stronger. After all I am quite sure not all of the pillars were that powerful as they are now when they joined too. Sanemi lost a friend when fighting lower one after all. If he were to fight lower one now he would cut him to pieces in seconds. With being a pillar he would also get a territory to protect too.

Also someone said that sun breathing is slowing up the regeneration. That's not true actually. The thing that's slows down regeneration is in fact a red nichirin blade. It also makes me wonder if Tanjiro is using a blade made especially for him. I know he took the other guy blade but if he still uses it, it would be a bad idea for him. The other guy apparently used a water style thus his blade is blue. And once a blade takes a collor it stays like that no matter who uses it. Blue don't really work together with sun breathing and Tanjiro wouldn't be able to use his full potential if he kept using it. Tanjiro and Yorichii blade is orginally black but when in fight Yorichii blade turns red and that's what is slowing up this regeneration. So yeah I hope that Tanjiro is using his own blade after all. He would need it.

Can't wait for the next chapter, good luck!
Deutzieg chapter 8 . 1/9/2020
Oh and one more, I don't know if it's your intention or not, but your story at AO3 don't have the Tanjirou/Kanao tag.

I don't know if it's helping or not, but maybe you can add the tag? Some people (me included) likes to search fics based by the pair tag, maybe you can add it to gain more reader? It's okay if you don't tho, I still read the story regardless XD!
Deutzieg chapter 8 . 1/9/2020
wtf, I didn't know the story was updated until I checked AO3 lmao, stupid ass ffnet notification.

Anyway, back to the review, tbh I don't think there are much to be said about this chapter, it is simply good I think. Tanjirou and Zenitsu's bromance is great, we just need the almighty lord Boarhead and boom, we got the original trio!

Was kinda shocked for a little bit when the demons snapped the woman's neck out of the blue like that lol, I was expecting that Tanjirou going to be really mad and act careless and faced the demons head on without thinking. I guess Tanjirou is not that dumb.

Zenitsu! Wow, although there is no fight scene for him in this one, his development and rambling about helping Tanjirou even when his mind told him not to. I guess this development is the equivalent of him protecting Nezuko's box scene?

Anyway, looking forward for the next chapter!
Dreams of NoBody chapter 8 . 1/8/2020
Shouldn't breath of the sun slow down the heali g of the demons or am I misplacing information?
Arkham Knight chapter 8 . 1/8/2020
Tanjiro fights alongside the other characters. The chapter was great a lot of fighting with new demons. Good job.
Mukuro1796 chapter 8 . 1/7/2020
Well, now the next chapter is a good chance to know where Tanjirou stood against the Demon Moons. Zenitsu start to know the importance of the job and the encouragement from Tanjirou help him to get over his fear at least for now, very good, and for Genya well, will be interesting if he and Tanjirou be more of rivals, you know that would help them get stonger, but first the fight with the demons, read you in the next chapter.
giacomoX chapter 8 . 1/7/2020
Well done as always. Can't wait for the meeting with the Pillars
Cieszesi Niezmiernie chapter 8 . 1/6/2020
Well It was great chapter yet again.

I really want to see rest of the fight and the aftermatch too. After all if Tanjiro defeats a lower moon it will be quite big. After all killing a lower moon normally making you a pillar but I don't know how would that work now. We don't really know if 9 pillars is a limit or not after all.

Also you probably remember that but I still feel a need to remind you that demons don't use names they had in their real life. So when you introduce Nezuko it would be a good move if she also had a different demon name.

Also if Tanjiro will become a pillar quite early I also wonder how will he react to Giyu. This time nobody will like him for real just like Shinobu says XD
ST0RMCROWN chapter 7 . 1/4/2020
This is my favorite demon slayer fanfiction :). Amazing update as always. Also I’m so curious about how you will suprise us with Nezuko.
Deutzieg chapter 7 . 12/28/2019
Aaaannddd Genyaboi is here! Behold! Really love the chapter and Genya-Tanjiro's interaction, since Genya is one of my favorite character, I was so hyped when I see him mentioned and appeared, really like it how they started hostile with each other lol. I can see how Tanjirou give zero fuck about tolerance to anyone who don't deserve it (in his opinion), which is Genya in this case. I hope that changes soon, awkward Genya is the best Genya after all, tho I don't mind a bit rivalry here and there.

And Zenitsu lol, it seems like Zenitsu is Zenitsu and Tanjirou's way to deal with him will always be the same lmao.

Anyway, good chapter, reaaaallyyyyy looking forward for the next chapter! Good luck and stay safe and healthy Author!
356 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 .. Last Next »