Reviews for Branching Paths
Poseidon63 chapter 26 . 5/11
Wow, dude, this might just be the most popular demon slayer fanfiction there is. I really hope that you continue it!
Update please?
skinkirill chapter 26 . 4/3
Блин, жалко, что продолжение нет. Мне очень понравился сюжет, я его прочитал за 2 дня. Жду продолжения.
The Super Stronzo chapter 1 . 3/20
Bro where are you?
This isn't dropped,is it?
You literally have the best demon slayer fanfic I've ever read so please don't drop it. Please post an update even if it's not a chapter indicating you're continuing this story if you plan to.
The only thing a bit unsatisfactory is that tanjiro couldn't become a pillar(hope he becomes one in the future) buy that isn't a major factor but it would make s sense if he became the peeson leading the demon slaying corps,so he can make his beliefs into rules and please don't end the war so early like in the canon because it was too easy to kill muzan in my opinion.
Not logged in 69 chapter 26 . 3/19
Never expected to see such a good demon slayer fanfic(most make the mc instantly op with new breathing style(ex:blood style: asthma style,stink style etc.)
Hope you haven't actually dropped this cuz it hasn't been updated in a long while because the story has potential and also even if tanjiro doesn't become a pillar,I hope he eventually becomes the leader of the corps so he can change the way slayers deal with demons tho.
I am a person 123 chapter 26 . 3/17
plz continue. this is really good
winext chapter 1 . 3/4
Yoriichi! Oh SHIIIIITTTT, it's about to be LIT! Damn felt it for the brothers. Tanjirou will probably have to kill his sister in the future.
blackicethunder chapter 26 . 2/23
My only issue so far is that you have no idea how strong you want tanjiro to be, you say hes way stronger and concentration breathing yet he barely beats lower moon 6 yet he's supposed to be stronger than cannon who almost beat lower moon 5 without full breathing
743 chapter 1 . 2/17
it is haert breaking. but great thank you
FanficFanatics26 chapter 1 . 2/15
this is a great start! I hope the Tanjuiro will not hate Gyuu. and that Nezuko will not going to be too bad as demon... maybe just keep appearances
ahsoei chapter 26 . 2/10
DAAAMN. Where the hell are you, man?!

Really want to see more of Nezuko/Chihime's side of story. I wonder, considering she's apprenticing under Kokushibo, has she ever met/encountered other Upper Moons?
AleryaLeveilli chapter 26 . 1/31
This is a fantastic story! I love how you have managed to keep the characters we know and love (and occasionally want to head butt) but with the differences that the changes have made in them. I am loving the Tanjiro
and Kanao interactions, and how Tengen managed to get through Inosuke's thick head. I am curious to see what is going to happen in Nezuko's future, if she is able to remember her human life and family. Keep it up and I am looking forward to the next installment!
gogo bananas chapter 26 . 1/25
*doesn’t update since September 2020*
Tofu chapter 26 . 1/24
Pls update
Wacky chapter 26 . 1/23
Great story so far! Really enjoying it! The pace is almost perfect though in some parts it is a bit slow, the plot is excellent as it has a big twist unlike the cannon and it feels like tantitos goal is much more intriguing. Great work! Hope you continue this story
327 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »