Reviews for Branching Paths
mr pink hair chapter 4 . 12/4/2019
Man, this was a great chapter.
This chapter made think a few things like: If tanjiro knows that muzan has a mental link to the demons he creates, how much more he knows? Does he knows that he can't be killed by cutting his head?
The head thing and the fact that he doesn't know nezuko is alive makes me wonder that if he really knows about it the head thing, will he still ask tamayo for a medicine to turn demons into humans? Will he even meet tamayo?
Man, I can't wait for the next chapters, this story is just that good. Keep going man, it's very hard to see something that well written.
(if you actually read it all, thank you and congrats, you really have a lot of patience)
Ztassassin555 chapter 4 . 12/4/2019
Faster updates T-T
Arkham Knight chapter 4 . 12/4/2019
Tanjiro challenges Muzan directly along with the other moons. That is some confidence. Wonder how the others pillars will react to him. Good chapter.
Arkham Knight chapter 3 . 11/27/2019
Just found this story and it’s good but so sad for Nezuko and Tanjiro. Really like how Tanjiro personality has changed but still protects others. Great chapter and story.
ST0RMCROWN chapter 3 . 11/26/2019
Nice. I like the chapter even though I'm super curious about Nezuko.
megakdre100 chapter 3 . 11/26/2019
Nice chapter can’t wait for what you going to do next
DEMONEZUKO chapter 3 . 11/26/2019
I love seeing people use the butterfly effect. It's always so cool to see what might happen if this happened instead of this.
Lieutenant Myst chapter 3 . 11/26/2019
This time, I didn't read it on Ao3! Success! I never actually knew that white crows existed, but I like it how you showed that Tanjiro is unique through that scene and not only because he has learned the breath of Sun.

Holding off on Nezuko's appearance makes me want to bite my nails, but I'll be patient and wait. God bless you!

-Lieutenant Myst
Deutzieg chapter 3 . 11/26/2019
I forgot to say this, I really looking forward for the next chapter! Good work
Echonic chapter 3 . 11/26/2019
Man, love this Tanjiro already. Nothing wrong with the canon Tanjiro though, just like how Tanjiro basically became Goblin slayer instead of Mister "I just wanna save my sister".
Deutzieg chapter 3 . 11/26/2019
nice update, genuinely surprised that there are less favorites and follows, hopefully with this update there will be more.

Good job, as always.

Ghosts are real in KnY, I wonder if Tanjiro knows that Yoriichi is actually a ghost, it's also makes sense that Yoriichi's ghost is present at Tanjiro's mountain considering he is Tanjiro's ancestor friend. Just like Urokodaki's students ghosts that stays at Urokodaki's mountain, it just fitting that Yoriichi's ghost stays at his friend home to watch over his descendant and help them.
Magicku chapter 3 . 11/26/2019
I'm really interested how this story will go.
Keep up the good work!
Silver III Jhin chapter 2 . 11/24/2019
I enjoy reading this. Hopefully, you do not lose motivation for this story. I love Tanjiro so much and having him learning the Breath of The Sun is even more amazing.
PS. Have a nice day
sebku ssj3 chapter 2 . 11/22/2019
Excelente capitulo wey
Lieutenant Myst chapter 2 . 11/22/2019
Yet again, I read this chapter on Ao3, I really need to stop doing that. But this chapter was really good! I like it how you didn't show us what Tanjiro did in the past two years, but that just makes me more worried about what happened to Nezuko in those two years. Since you had put on your Ao3 tags 'Evil Nezuko', I'm scared that she will be to far gone into the world of demons and that if she and Tanjiro meet, he won't be able to save her.

Stoked for the next chapter, and take your time!
327 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 Next »