Reviews for Branching Paths
Yamajiji chapter 12 . 8/27/2020
Oh shit. You had Nezuko train with Upper Moon 1? Poor Tanjiro will be crushed once he finds out.
Yamajiji chapter 11 . 8/27/2020
This was awesome. I loved how you made him win with strategy and not just strength. The fight was pretty cool. Great job here.
Yamajiji chapter 9 . 8/27/2020
Loved Zenitsu and Genoa’s fight. Really well written. I’m looking forward to reading Tanjiro.
Yamajiji chapter 4 . 8/27/2020
Tanjiro was a real badass calling Muzak out. It was awesome.
Yamajiji chapter 1 . 8/27/2020
Oh shit. This certainly was a interesting start. I’m real curious about what you’ll do about Nezuko, and having Yoruichi Tsugikuni as Tanjiro’s mentor is fucking awesome. I wonder if Tanjiro will hold a grudge against Giyu? Overall, great starting chapter.
MumboJumbo3600 chapter 25 . 8/20/2020
I'd simply like to say that: everything about this story is intriguing and impressive. From its similarities to its canon counterpart (the personality of the characters, the Demon Moon faction, etc.), to its differences (Tanjiro using Sun Breathing, “The Senses”, his summon to be a Pillar, etc.), everything is written so concisely and beautifully to fit the overall theme. I love how all the characters we know and love from Demon Slayer, especially the Senses, can connect to this story as well. Seeing all of their character developments fully transpire in a different manner is something I'm really looking forward to reading.

This chapter was as attention-grabbing as always, and it was nice to be introduced to Yushiro Tamayo again, with all the former's protectiveness of the latter xD. Having never seen Naruto, Rokuro's Dead Bone Pulse was such a treat to experience for the first time, and it's thrilling to see how well it clicked with Rokuro. I'm definitely looking forward to how the rest of this battle will panel out, what you're planning on doing with the other Lower Moons, and what Tanjiro's going to do if/when he defeats Rokuro. This is by far my favorite Demon Slayer fic. Keep up the good work!
PotatozUni chapter 25 . 8/18/2020
Love this imma help you with them reviews :D
Cieszesi Niezmiernie chapter 25 . 8/12/2020
Nice chapter.

So this time it's lower one huh... I don't know if Tanjiro can handle him on his own but if he kills him with a help from Tamayo and Youshiro, it will still look for a demon slaying corps that he took it on his own. It's not like he can tell them that 2 other demons helped him :D. Well I can't wait for more and about what will come after. Wonder if Nezuko will keep only hunting other demon moons to climb in rank or will she go after Hashira at some point too.
The Empty Hollow chapter 25 . 8/10/2020
Yes. It really was an awesome chapter. Indeed, having Lower Moon One attack them was unexpected, but it was a great twist. Jumping from Lower Moon Four to Lower Moon One is more realistic than having Tanjirou climb the ranks in order. Using Kimimaro's ability was a great thing too; using familiar abilities that almost everyone knows makes imagining the fight scenes much easier, not to mention it probably makes writing them easier too, so it's a win-win situation.
I wonder how the fight will proceed? I wonder what will Tamayo do when she sees the Breath of the Sun?
It's painful to wait, but this chapter was released some time ago, and I've only been able to read it now, so thankfully the wait shouldn't be too long.
Abdullah AZ chapter 25 . 7/26/2020
your story is AMAZING ...can you belive that I read the first 20 chapters in less than three days ! .. it's so addictive I even left all my other activities just to read it .. but now I am a bit sad because I'll have to wait for next chapters .. so don't make me wait .. do it as fast as you can (kidding .. take your time XD.

I was wondering if tanjiro will create his own style like nezuko (chihime) did .. or will he learn another breathing style .. or maybe he'll stay just like he is ?!

i kinda found chihime is a little OP .. don't you think ?! .. like she has the breath of the moon , blood moon and her demon blood art .. other than the features of a demon body .

And I am really excited to know how will you play the next meeting between tanjiro and nezukotanjiro and gyuu (not sure if that's how his name is written)

anyway ... I have said alot .. so keep going and never let the idea of stopping this fiction cross your mind .. your fans will kill you XD
HamburgerLife chapter 25 . 7/21/2020
I'm surprised on how fast you udated this chapter. Or perhaps you wrote this in advance?

Either way, I'm impressed on this chapter! Your writing skills got a lot better and the way you plan the fights is brilliant

Yushiro do be Simp
gogo bananas chapter 25 . 7/21/2020
aha yes author this is the good shit
Ger0nim0 chapter 25 . 7/21/2020
This chapter is:
"24" by Not Waving
Play?
Chimera608 chapter 25 . 7/21/2020
Alright I can’t wait for fight with Tanjirou and lower moon 1
Echonic chapter 25 . 7/21/2020
Is he actually gonna take a lower moon solo again?! i'm hyped as fuck.
356 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »