Reviews for Branching Paths
clone59yahoo.com chapter 25 . 7/20/2020
Nice chapter!
clone59yahoo.com chapter 24 . 7/16/2020
I wanted it noted that you played me so hard with the scene when Kanao ask Aoi what is the word for longing for someone you miss and want to be near. Your answer was Shinobu. I died so hard of laughter when I thought Aoi would assume it was Tanjirou, but instead assume it was Shinobu. Great chapter once again!
clone59yahoo.com chapter 23 . 7/16/2020
I knew the character development chapter you were setting up for would be great. Super happy to see it executed perfectly. Though I can't wait to see Zenitsu's development.
clone59yahoo.com chapter 22 . 7/16/2020
I really love how you performed a different take to cannon especially with murata's death. I believe without a doubt that this will lead to huge leap in character development for our demon slayers. Great work!
Anjodango chapter 4 . 7/15/2020
I just wanted to say, you say “would” a lot in the actions of characters, but that indicates the future and it’s a little awkward...
Hope I helped
Wolvmbm chapter 24 . 7/15/2020
Great update and nice bonding moments for Aoi in this chapter as she got Zenitsu to open up more and see himself developing into a capable fighter despite his wounds. Great moment between Aoi and Kanao too showcases a sisterhood bond between them in a sense.

Kanao slowly developing feelings for Tanjiro and it makes one wonder what would happen if she tries to help Tanjiro save Nezuko ?

Overall nice update. Keep up your fantastic story.
Warhammerx12 chapter 24 . 7/11/2020
Nice chapter, I wonder if you will follow the anime for Tanjiro opponent ( arrow demon and ball demon at tamayo home) cause they clearly already outmached by him at this point.
And i love your nezuko version. I hope we will see more of her pov.
Cieszesi Niezmiernie chapter 24 . 7/9/2020
So you decided to go with meeting Tamayo after all... Well I am kind of confused. In canon even when you are a demon and you kill somebody u still end in hell... I never really understood that cuz you are a completly different person. I am just wondering if Nezuko will be able to life with herself when she will turn back to being a human(after all people she killed). But it's a really interesing development, I am hoping for more
AnikaSukino 5d chapter 24 . 7/8/2020
New chapter! great!
I'm really ashamed of what you say, I say it is the first time that I comment the same story this long on different platforms. It's that you write super cool. How I wish I had that narrative like you have.
Now with the chapter!

-Zenitsu and his depression. I was quite surprised that it was Inosuke who motivated him and not Tanjiro (Although he did it ... little but he did it), that dictates the maturing process in Hashibara ... dammit! The talk with Uzui did work. It's good that he started training regardless of the limitation that he now suffers. I like the interactions with Aoi though, it's rare to see this shipp crack when I ship Inosuke x Aoi. Maybe this time I will make an exception.

-I already said about Inosuke but I insist, see him mature ... wow

-With Tanjiro, pos ... Kagaya's conversation was interesting. Although Kagaya is a careful and cautious man, sending Kamado to watch is a low but required blow. Asakusa is coming as well as Tamayo and Yushiro, I have to see what are the factors that differentiate your story with the anime / manga canon, I look forward to reading it!

That would be it, I was going to send my review yesterday but I had to finish publishing the final chapter of Curse Blood (My Kimetsu no Yaiba fanfic)
See you! I hope you're well and safe from all this madness of the pandemic!
gogo bananas chapter 24 . 7/8/2020
ZENITSU BADASSERY LEGGO
YoungTaoist chapter 24 . 7/7/2020
Love the update and seeing how the characters had grown from the dangerous encounter on the mountain. I am curious to see whether Tanjiro heads of on his own or goes with the Five Senses to the city, as well as if he will meet another Moon over there. As always, looking forward to your next update. Stay healthy and have a fantastic a day!
HamburgerLife chapter 24 . 7/7/2020
Thanks to the moment you gave them, I can see Zenitsu and Aoi happening. It was very well-written! Me and my high standards are satisfied. Well done

Low-key left me hanging when Aoi thought Kanao only missed Shinobu and not in love with Tanjiro ヽ(゚Д゚)ノ

Tbh, a marinated headless boar doesn't sound too bad if you ask me \_(ツ)_/
IzunaSakaki chapter 24 . 7/7/2020
FINALY! I felt like I've been waiting for age! This story is so damned Good!
Chimera608 chapter 23 . 6/17/2020
Are you gonna introduce Tamayo and Yushiro like in the anime or in a different way
CrumpetsAndTeaLeaves chapter 23 . 6/17/2020
First of all, hope you're keeping well .

Secondly, Damn. Every time I think I have an idea of what's gonna happen you slap a twister straight into my face. Totally was not expecting Zenitsu and Inosuke to lose to Rui and then for Zenitsu to lose his FREAKIN FINGERS! Curious to see what you do with his character next and whether he'll continue to be a demon slayer.

Also was too cute how you had Kanao help Tanjirou get out of his funk.

Keep up the amazing work!
356 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »