Reviews for Sword and Shield
IdontWriteGoodStuff chapter 1 . 7/20
oh i did not think atla was actually gonna end up with shirou.
Rurouni2022 chapter 31 . 7/19
Going back to fsn sounds like so much fun but you’d probably have to expand to grand order for there to be any real stakes lol
nexusplayer chapter 8 . 7/14
Can I suggest a fanfiction?
A Fate/Stay night fanfiction where the OC character summons the Grand Ruler class Adam. Based off of Adam from Record of Ragnarok.
Hope you’re doing well!
T-B-R chapter 1 . 6/26
love the cover! bout damn time I say!
Nameless chapter 39 . 6/24
Para el amor de Dios, qué historia tan buena autor te la rifaste carnal esta historia es buenísima sigue adelante con esta historia espero que te vaya bien con tu vida gracias por esta grandiosa historia ya espero el siguiente capítulo . historia 99/10
Sockband chapter 36 . 6/20
Bro, they literally got abducted.

This is amazing though.
THX-1139 chapter 39 . 6/19
When Shirou and Atla are reunited with their party. You should have wear an outfit that makes her look pregnant just so we can watch everyone's reaction to the misunderstanding.
Look Pancakes chapter 33 . 6/5
love the Golden Sun reference
Honestly, I had a lot of fun rereading this story plus the new chapters since I read it. The last few chapters have certainly been a change of pace, and I *have* enjoyed it, though it also feels a tad rushed in terms of leveling speed. I recognize that they have both the enchantments to increase XP plus still the buffs from the Shield, but if I’m counting right they got dozens of levels in approximately a day or two? I also understand the idea of not wanting to draw out this segment overly long - it practically could be a standalone story if you did that, so I’m not exactly complaining, either.

Either way, this sequence reminded me of a debate between Matt Mercer and Brennan Lee Mulligan on Milestone vs EXP based leveling systems. I’ve transcribed it below as best as I can:

You know and I know that if you’re not careful, a group of bozos will become demigods in an amount of campaign time less than three weeks.

“Oh no!” the evil emperor says. “A group of people met in a tavern last month and now one of them is the most powerful cleric of the god of the sun in the world. How did this happen? I don’t know, they found a cool dungeon that led to a forest with a little bit too many monsters. And now they are a match for every one of my generals.”

We all have been there. It takes a week and a half to become one of the most formidable mages on the planet, and you go meet some, y’know, arch-sept of powerful wizards that’re “I have studied long and hard-“ “Studied long and hard? Why? I got here in three weeks!”
Chris4939h chapter 39 . 5/30
Well that is an interesting twist. Those modifiers should certainly allow Shirou to use his Light/Shadow affinities more, but I'm more interested in the harmonization of Element and Origin. Especially that scene of Shirou inside UWB. Maybe we will see UWB getting developed? And let's not forget about Shirou's increased Divinity Stat. That certainly will also have implications.

Also, go Alta! Go get that man. Maybe you can even have Shirou for yourself? You never know with Shirou's ability to attract women.
Chris4939h chapter 38 . 5/30
Author, please ignore the comments from "vinayakdj1". It is clear that he only offers minor constructive criticism and the rest seems to be just bashing. Bashing without even knowing the source material. Some things that he "criticizes" are the same in canon. Just ignore such a person.
Chris4939h chapter 31 . 5/30
The cast battling in the Fifth Holy Grail War? Yeah, I almost feel sorry for the others, almost.
Chris4939h chapter 16 . 5/30
Just wanting to say: I love your story. Top Tier out of all Shield Hero fanfictions.
Retro2 chapter 39 . 5/25
oh shit, they fucking now O/O
2,201 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »