Reviews for The Last Stand
SweetieCheesy chapter 1 . 7/11
I am BEGGING you to write a sequel! Please!
SweetieCheesy chapter 27 . 7/11
When Lonnie made Catra the new leader...I will not deny that I screamed.
Xelarande chapter 43 . 3/27
A truy great story.
But I didn't get if Entrapta is over Hordak's death ?
MythaWolf chapter 42 . 10/20/2020
Waaaaaaiit... will there be a sequel?
CalvinFujii chapter 43 . 10/2/2020
I loved what you did with this story. Almost everybody was in-character, the plot ran smoothly, so many twists to the adventure, a love scene between Adora and Catra, and Catra discovering herself after all those years. It's absolutely phenomenal what you wrote, I hope you that you write more stories in the future. You seem to have a great talent at writing and it shouldn't go to waste! Keep up on being awesome and I look forward to what your next story will bring!
Good reader chapter 43 . 9/27/2020
There are a million things that I could say about how awesome was each chapter of this story of yours (but I'm way too lazy lol). Instead I'm going to beg you for a sequel.
PLEASEEEE TELL ME THERE'S GONNA BE A SEQUEL!
Mistiquecats chapter 42 . 9/27/2020
Eeee so good! One question: how would Glimmer’s magic work if Shadow Weaver took it over? Just a thought lol. But this is honestly my favorite Fanfiction ever! I’ve loved reading every moment of it and every email I got of chapter updates were the highlight of my day. I hope you make more She-Ra fanfiction, they’re so good!
Mistiquecats chapter 42 . 9/27/2020
renokana chapter 43 . 9/27/2020
Thanks for a wonderful story!
Mistiquecats chapter 43 . 9/27/2020
Also I gotta say, I love how even after s4 Catra and Glimmer’s lives are still spiraling with each other! Glimmer and Catra both find out their dad’s are alive and both their moms gave their lives to save everyone. Amazing story and plot
Mistiquecats chapter 43 . 9/27/2020
Starblood20 chapter 43 . 9/27/2020
man, that was a good ending
Sargent Angle chapter 43 . 9/27/2020
Just amazing, the black panther scene was everything and good luck with whatever you write next.
MythaWolf chapter 43 . 9/27/2020
I've been reading this since... chapter... before chapter 8. Definitely. It has been a pleasure!
Ligia Zola chapter 41 . 9/26/2020
OMG IVE READ ALL CHAPTERS IN A DAY AND I WANT MOOOOOOOORE! Please post more soon, your writing is fantastic! I loved every bit of it!