Reviews for Thus the Sweetness Fades
Omniscient chapter 1 . 8/23/2003
Interesting. And I find it interesting that nobody seemed to like Cho. She was just TOO nice to be real. And now we find out that she plays games. No wonder I hated her. I hate girls who play those stupid games. (You know, talking about old bfs to make the current one jealous, that sort of thing.) Not quite the way it was in OOtF, but similar... (If you're interested, I added another chap to Beauty Behind the Beast.)
KitKat chapter 1 . 6/29/2003
Good call, you guys are the masters. Of course now that the book came out every one will all say the saw it coming
rowan-greenleaf chapter 1 . 6/9/2003
Hey there, Gusha.*grins*

Just wanted to check you nice. I was gonna to try to read the *long* story, but physics is just there WAITING. *sigh*.

I will try to though, soon, because I like Severus friendly fics.

Anyways, I liked this one shot. I'm not much of a Harry/Cho shipper anyway.I think you wrote the moment out very well. Ever tried your luck at Draco/Ginny?

later

~Trancos
Heero's otherside chapter 1 . 5/25/2003
Hm...only one review for this one? Quite sad. Actually, so far as HP's relatuonships go I think HP should have one! Could you somehow miracly set one up for him at his Aunt Rose? Maybe a girl that attends another school. I know it's improbable. (The girl could go to Joan of Arc Institution?) lol I would like to see the same thing happen too! Not that it's bad, but seeing somebody that he likes, yet she doesn't even care about. Erg...I can't explain it right now. Blah...read yah later!
cassi0peia chapter 1 . 5/14/2003
Very good one-shot. I've never been a big Harry/Cho fan - I just don't think that they would mesh well together and I think that this is a very in canon sort of way for Harry's feelings to dissolve. Excellent work. And thank you for reviewing my story. I'll be sure to read more of yours when I have more time.

Cassi0peia