Reviews for Miraculous Dive Into the Mirror
Con-Man TF2 chapter 169 . 4/10
Fitting that the Easter chapter for the Rider series featured Rabbit-based Kamen Riders. Like the designs and the contract monsters for both Riders. Usagi and Fuko will be of big help in the future no doubt.
TheBeatles211 chapter 169 . 4/4
Interesting, when it said Rabbit Duo I was expecting Bunnyx to appear. Instead it’s to Rabbit themed Riders. Strike gives them a Rabbit headed gauntlet, speed and jump are self explanatory, and advent gives them a small army of bigger than average robot rabbits. They probably also have Trick Vent for multiplying. And maybe shoot vent gives them a double barreled pistol from the rabbits feet? Or maybe a rabbit tail morning star/whip? Anywho, I wish you good luck with your writing and I hope to see the next update soon.
fastfoodman36 chapter 169 . 3/31
Great chapter. Nice to see a chapter done for easter, I'm also glad to see another one of gundam's great ideas be used. Seeing the twins as rabbit riders was quite the surprise. I can understand that they didn't unstoppable most of their cards and of course jin beat them because he gas more experience. Can't wait to see what happens next for this arc. Update again soon.
AlienTokusatsuDuelistMangaGeek chapter 169 . 3/31
This is getting interesting to the max with the new Ryuki Easter chapter. I hope to see more of this soon.
Nextinfinite50 chapter 166 . 2/10
NGL that was good for you to make a crossover.
Nextinfinite50 chapter 27 . 1/26
Wait but you did a amazon story but in your note that you said you won't do a amazon story so why make one?
Nextinfinite50 chapter 168 . 1/26
Very good but when will another chapter come out?
Nextinfinite50 chapter 21 . 1/25
Wait why did you make you book a harem story because I don't like harem.
Nextinfinite50 chapter 60 . 1/25
Wait how many riders and new riders are there like can introducing new riders get a rest like there are too many of them.
Nextinfinite50 chapter 26 . 1/25
Wait Kujo sound like Kujo jotaro from jjba like are you a fan of jjba?
Nextinfinite50 chapter 15 . 1/25
Man I hope you can change the shipping for alya to nino since like in the series they like each other and I'm ok with it and reveal their identity to each other and it was good as well.
Nextinfinite50 chapter 12 . 1/25
Man can you change alya to like nino like there better together.
Nextinfinite50 chapter 10 . 1/25
Wait but I though alya will like nino since the series showing them shipping each other and it was ok.
Nextinfinite50 chapter 6 . 1/25
Wait this story is harem like what?
Nextinfinite50 chapter 3 . 1/25
Very good I hope you could change the chapter from the series one because the series was directed by the worst director and I can't wait for another chapter to comeup.
1,248 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »