Reviews for Miraculous Dive Into the Mirror
deionserikawa0 chapter 1 . 12/5
Hi CMXB, it’s me again. I just wanted to say that I kinda misread of Jolyene Cujoh not Kujo. But I still think that my idea of this new arc still goes on. So let me rethink this story shall we. It was the same thing from story line like the last one that I posted, but when Jin said to his last name, the group was shocked, and the girl was even more shocked when she looked at her father had the same reaction face as others was. Jin didn’t know why the group was shocked or surprised so he asked why. Then men say to his name was Jotaro Kujo, and that shocked him. This will be a bizarre adventure to discover of who are they, or what are these people, where do they come from, and mostly how couldn’t he not know that there’s another Kujo of his family. So this is my rewriting story, I hope you still think about this new arc. So thank you for you time, and still good working on your new chapters on the other stories.

From, Big D
deionserikawa0 chapter 1 . 12/1
Dear CMXB, I’m a huge fan of the Kamen rider franchises, power rangers, including some animated series I used to watch, like Ben 10, miraculous, RWBY, etc. Even some other anime shows. Like Naruto, Bakugan, HOTD, etc Anyway, I like your ideas about the arcs when you put on the Kamen rider stories. Ryuki is the first series that I watched. Also I like that you put the dragon knight in this story, that was the greatest idea that you ever had. And I’ve been thinking about the next arc in this ryuki story, I figured that what if that this arc would be stone ocean. The reason why I think about this idea it’s because Jin’s last is Kujo, so I figured that this arc is about the stone ocean characters come out of the portal on top of the Eiffel tower. And they don’t know where they are. Then some time past by, they met this named Jin Kujo. But the one thin that he didn’t know that girl said to her name was Jolyne Kujo. And then that surprise him, it was really bizarre that he met another Kujo. So that was the new arc of this story. I just want you to think about this idea, and I want you take all the time you need and please don’t rush it. And continue the other chapter that you’re working on with some other stories.

From, BigD
P.S like I said think about it and take all the time you need to think about this idea. And good luck on your next worked ideas on the stories.
Guest-Z-01 chapter 138 . 11/29
I got a question is Jin going to get a teacher like Master Ava to teach him how to use his Keyblade powers in the future of your story?
Nice chapter. Question have you played tokyo mirage sessions fe? If you have, then maybe it could be included in here. Because I think Jin would fit right in to the story as a performer. But it's your call. Hope to see more soon.
Con-Man TF2 chapter 138 . 11/26
Lol, just what you'd expect from the 24/7 Championship. Wonder who else will get the belt from R-Truth before he gets it back? Also wondering when there'll be another wrestling chapter. Keep up the good work.
Light Hero Kaiser chapter 138 . 11/24
Most interesting great chapter m8 can't wait for more
AlienTokusatsuDuelistMangaGeek chapter 138 . 11/24
This is getting interesting to the max with a slice of life chapter. I hope to see more of this soon.
TheBeatles211 chapter 138 . 11/24
This was a nice fluff chapter, not every chapter needs to have a villain fight. But I’m actually surprised the Mayor was able to last as long as he did. Given how out of shape he is, I expected him to have been trampled by the mob almost immediately. Then again, he spent a lot of his time in elevators and cars. Anywho, I wish you good luck with your writing and I hope to see the next update soon.
raz2694 chapter 137 . 11/22
With the arrival of the ninth generation (Scarlet and Violet) of Pokemon you are going to include them in your history from the riders and Team Light like Koraidon and Miraidon and the ones that are cute like Tandemaus and its evolution.
striker1037 chapter 137 . 11/10
can you please tell us what site the Decade story is now on?
TheBeatles211 chapter 137 . 11/4
This was a nice debut for Bond. Instead of stopping a Terrorist Bomb Threat, he helped stop an Akumatized Villain. Too bad Dark Jin was there to get her out of harms way, she didn’t even have to run away or dodge for very long. Such a shame. That aside it’s sweet seeing Alya’s protective instincts over Anya being strong enough to trigger an Akumatization. Instead of this Oblivio erasing memories, they were made to erase Lila. I guess she turned people into statues because of her desire to prevent Lila from hurting anyone (especially Anya) again.

Moving on, it’s funny how hesitant Jin was on getting Anya a dog since he has a pet tiger. But I guess there is some logic since their home is right above the bakery. Having an animal close to where food is prepped can be an issue. Although I’m pretty sure Jin was more concerned about Anya being capable of handling such a responsibility. Anywho, I wish you good luck with your writing and I hope to see the next update soon.
Light Hero Kaiser chapter 137 . 11/4
Most interesting great chapter mate can't wait for more
Bravenwolf937 chapter 137 . 11/3
I swear that bastard Lila died very soon
AlienTokusatsuDuelistMangaGeek chapter 137 . 11/3
This is getting interesting to the max with the max with a altered version of Oblivio. I hope to see more of this soon.
Guest-zx chapter 136 . 11/1
I got a question is X.A.N.A from Code Lyoko going to take possession of Hawk Moth body to use his power to destroy the Lyoko warriors, Miraculous holder, Kamen Riders, S.P.D rangers, and the world for it plan to take revenge on the hero's for stopping it from taking over the world in the future of your story?
1,055 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »