Reviews for Miraculous Dive Into the Mirror
Con-Man TF2 chapter 172 . 5/23
And thus, we reach the conclusion of the Yu-Gi-Oh arc. Red Dragon Archfiend evolved after absorbing Red Nova, Familiar and Abyss Ruler Mictlancoatl (and by extension Abyss Kid, Abyss Boat Watchman, and Abyss Guardian) have been killed and the Amazoness tribe has been saved. Now Jin has returned to his world and can get back to his 'normal' life.

In my opinion, I think the next arc involving another world may come after the Season 3 finale and, if I'm getting this right, there are only 4 canon Season 3 episodes left to cover before the finale (not counting Chameleon) Can't wait to see how that goes. Keep up the good work.
Con-Man TF2 chapter 171 . 5/23
OH SNAP! Jin got a new form based on Red Dragon Archfiend. Surely that'll be enough to stop Red Nova and its Familiar. Seems the conclusion to the battle will be the next chapter. Looking forward to that. Also, just out of curiosity, did any Akuma villains show up while Jin was at the Yu-Gi-Oh world or no?
Con-Man TF2 chapter 170 . 5/23
The final battle has begun with Red Nova's Familiar taking on a Dark Rider form of his own and proving to be a tough opponent, even for Survive form. Red Dragon Archfiend's a nice touch, but will it be enough?
fastfoodman36 chapter 172 . 5/19
Awesome chapter. Great to see jin's training arc finally done. Also jin had absorbed red Nova's power just like Jack atlas and red dragon archfiend has become red nova dragon. Can't wait to see how he'll use his new power. So now it's just w and kabuto who are almost done with their training arcs. Hope to soon see them done. Update again soon.
AlienTokusatsuDuelistMangaGeek chapter 172 . 5/19
This is getting interesting to the max with the defeat of Kamen Rider Familiar. I hope to see more of this soon.
fastfoodman36 chapter 171 . 5/14
Amazing chapter. So now jin has evolved his final form thanks to red dragon archfiend and so the battle against red nova and familiar is reaching the climax. Also I expected zoe to be in Jim's harem, can't wait to see how it will end. Update again soon.
AlienTokusatsuDuelistMangaGeek chapter 171 . 5/14
This is getting interesting to the max with the Red King Form appearing. I hope to see more of this soon.
fastfoodman36 chapter 170 . 5/13
Great chapter. So now the final battle with red nova is underway, but first jin must defeat familiar to face him. Also familiar copied jin's rider form to gain an advantage, and for awhile it seemed jin was on the ropes but luckily red dragon archfiend has appeared to help. Hope it will be enough to defeat familiar. Also can't wait to see when they'll face red nova. Update again soon.
AlienTokusatsuDuelistMangaGeek chapter 170 . 5/13
This is getting interesting to the max with the Battle between Ryuki and Familiar. I hope to see more of this soon.
joymanoppo chapter 117 . 4/30
wait, nai and mea from magiranger (magic force in korean)?
AlexisBaudens chapter 169 . 4/26
I just thought of it, but we don't know what's going on in the Miraculous world while Jin is in the duel monster world. It could be interesting to have a chapter showing Toxic taking advantage of the situation to harm the other Rider, Ladybug and Cat Noir. Or he could pretend to be Jin and he and Lila could take advantage of their relationship and his resemblance to them to make Jin's loved ones suffer.
Con-Man TF2 chapter 169 . 4/10
Fitting that the Easter chapter for the Rider series featured Rabbit-based Kamen Riders. Like the designs and the contract monsters for both Riders. Usagi and Fuko will be of big help in the future no doubt.
TheBeatles211 chapter 169 . 4/4
Interesting, when it said Rabbit Duo I was expecting Bunnyx to appear. Instead it’s to Rabbit themed Riders. Strike gives them a Rabbit headed gauntlet, speed and jump are self explanatory, and advent gives them a small army of bigger than average robot rabbits. They probably also have Trick Vent for multiplying. And maybe shoot vent gives them a double barreled pistol from the rabbits feet? Or maybe a rabbit tail morning star/whip? Anywho, I wish you good luck with your writing and I hope to see the next update soon.
fastfoodman36 chapter 169 . 3/31
Great chapter. Nice to see a chapter done for easter, I'm also glad to see another one of gundam's great ideas be used. Seeing the twins as rabbit riders was quite the surprise. I can understand that they didn't unstoppable most of their cards and of course jin beat them because he gas more experience. Can't wait to see what happens next for this arc. Update again soon.
AlienTokusatsuDuelistMangaGeek chapter 169 . 3/31
This is getting interesting to the max with the new Ryuki Easter chapter. I hope to see more of this soon.
1,256 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »