Reviews for Miraculous Dive Into the Mirror
Guest chapter 147 . 4/6/2023
I thought those interactions were were very cute and heart warming. So sorry to ask again, do you have any plan for the rider that had guldthunder as a contract but got scrapped because its name was already used I'm sure it can be used with a diffrent name. Also will there be any changes with adrian's cousin felix, I think he's a good guy but can be a bit extreme. Update again soon.
TheBeatles211 chapter 147 . 4/7/2023
This was great chapter, the Marianne and Miku interaction was a nice add on. And using Backwarder’s powers on Toxic’s tank to have his previous shots hit him and the akuma was very clever. It was also funny how Toxic criticized Hawkmoth for hiding out in the train’s bathroom. Too bad the scene of Adrien giving Marinette constipation capsules, that was hilarious. Although without context, Jin and the others would probably say that it’s better if don’t ask what caused it to happen. That aside, I’m looking forward to seeing what episode you’ll do next. So far season 3 still has plenty of episodes like “Miraculer”, “Gamer 2.0”, “Party Crasher”, “Puppeteer 2”, “Ikari Gozen”, “Desperada”, “Startrain”, “KwamiBuster”, “Cat Blanc”, and “Felix” before we get to the season finale. But the Miraculous series is very flexible with its episodes, so you can do them in any which order you want.

Moving on, I voted on the the poll for Ryuki and Zi-O. I wish I could vote for all of them, but I know only 3 spots are left for the Ragnarok Team. Zi-O could be teamed up with either King Leonidas or Qin Shi Huang (“The King Where It All Began” and “The Time/Demon King). Ryuki could be teamed up with Kojiro Sasaki or maybe Siegfried (if he actually ends up being a last minute add-in). Rasputin was a Russian mystic who practiced dark magic and the occult, so him teaming up with Wizard could work out pretty well. Sakata Kintoki AKA Kintaro teaming up with Den-O could be a possibility, although Kintaro and Kintaros might get confused if people say their name. I like Drive but I’m not sure which Record of Ragnarok character would be a good match for him, maybe if one of the fighters was an archer or something. Anywho, I wish you good luck with your writing and I hope to see the next update soon.
joymanoppo chapter 147 . 4/7/2023
can luka gonna be a kamen rider too? if so, is luka was kamen rider knight or raia?
raz2694 chapter 147 . 4/6/2023
Well it seems that Miku had a moment with Marianne to talk about their love affairs and wants to see if new riders will appear.

From what I see, Decade, OOO, Ghost, Blade, Kuuga, Agito, Faiz, Hibiki, Build, Gaim are the riders who know or will participate in Ragnarok, which means that there are 3 positions left and there are two fighters left to appear (Kojiro Sasaki and Qin Shi Huang).
AlienTokusatsuDuelistMangaGeek chapter 147 . 4/6/2023
This is getting interesting to the max with your variant of Backwarder. I hope to see more of this soon.
Guest chapter 146 . 3/10/2023
I think I get it. Its backwarder isn't it? That should be interesting, also I do hope the former a squad have not escaped. Update soon.
TheBeatles211 chapter 146 . 3/10/2023
It’s cute that Marinette and Anya recreated the hide n seek scene. If Anya tries helping with chores, it’ll probably end up like in the show as well. Tom and Sabine would probably have flashbacks of when Marinette was little and trying to help with chores. Although she probably caused even bigger messes.

Moving on, I’m looking forward to seeing what other SPD villains are hiding out in Paris. Some might’ve even left Paris and headed to the locations of the Miraculous World specials. I do hope A-Squad shows up, it’d be awesome seeing Jin and the others beat them up. Although Hawkmoth and Toxic might find a way to give them a power boost. Either way, I’m also looking forward to seeing Backwarder. I’m sure you’ve got some interesting twists and surprises plannned for it. And maybe Jin can even find a way for those two lovebirds to keep in touch without alerting Hawkmoth? Anywho, I wish you good luck with your writing and I hope to see the next update soon.
Con-Man TF2 chapter 146 . 3/10/2023
Nice short chapter of Jin getting his team up to speed of the current situation. Also, I wouldn't be surprised if the A-Squad Rangers did end up escaping somehow, though it would most likely be due to outside aid from Lord Drakkon. Also, I believe I know who that woman at the end was and what Akumatized villain will show up next.
raz2694 chapter 146 . 3/10/2023
Well it seems that it is organized when the enemies arrive although I think Another Ryuki (along with Shocker) is the biggest threat, I also want to see the Keyblade in action and we are going to see the Backwarder version in your story.
Nexus240 chapter 146 . 3/10/2023
Will you ever make a chapter that's dedicated to Odin only?!
AlienTokusatsuDuelistMangaGeek chapter 146 . 3/10/2023
This is getting interesting to the max with the SPD Ranger meeting. I hope to see more of this soon.
Revicer chapter 146 . 3/10/2023
not a bad chapter, and I know the next Akuma since it's hinted in the end.
Con-Man TF2 chapter 145 . 2/26/2023
So Feast finally appeared, but instead of vanishing, it became contracted with Azurite. At least it won't go after the Miraculouses since it's hunger has been sated.

Also, I was going to ask about the Temple of the Guardians and it's inhabitants, but you've already cleared that out. In any case, Wang Fu's greatest mistake has been fixed and the Guardians are back for good.
TheBeatles211 chapter 145 . 2/26/2023
I like the changes you added to the Feast incident. It’s really cool that Azurite can contract Sentimonsters. Since you said “certain Sentimonsters”, I’m guessing there are specific conditions that have to be met before she can contract them. Maybe the person they’re made from has to be deakumatized first? Or maybe she has to connect with the emotion used for the creation of the Sentimonster? Whatever the case may be, I’m looking forward to seeing which Sentimonsters she’ll contract next. And it looks like I was right about Feast also being attracted to Dark Miraculous. Too bad it didn’t get to eat Lila, even if it would’ve only been temporary.

Moving on, it’s interesting that Jin’s mark reacted when he got close to the Dormant Sentimonster. Although was it reacting to Feast, or was it reacting to all the Miracle boxes it had in its pocket-dimensional stomach? The Dragon Master is a Guardian of the Miraculous, even if the mantle is passed down to someone else. Anywho, I wish you good luck with your writing and I hope to see the next update soon.
raz2694 chapter 145 . 2/26/2023
Well it seems that Azurite now has Feast as his ally but since he wasn't defeated; the temple of the guards and Sun-Han will not appear in this version.

A suggestion when the end of the third season arrives, you can not make Jin and Marinette reveal their identities to improve their confidence and know who their allies are (riders and miraculous holder).
1,253 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »