Reviews for Miraculous Dive Into the Mirror
kamenriderzio218 chapter 142 . 1/1/2023
Happy new year
Guest chapter 142 . 1/1/2023
Ok I understand. Sorry if I was pushy. But give it a try, i highly recomend it it's a great story. Still nice chapter hope to see more soon.
AlienTokusatsuDuelistMangaGeek chapter 142 . 1/1/2023
This is getting interesting to the max with the New Year chapter. I hope to see more of this soon.
raz2694 chapter 141 . 12/31/2022
I hope the (future) Jin returns to catch Nai and Mea back to the future and the last few episodes of season 5 have shown a lot about Lila and Felix.
Con-Man TF2 chapter 141 . 12/28/2022
Well, looks like Anya's time in Eden Academy is about to begin. Let's see how it goes for her as opposed to Spy x Family canon.
Con-Man TF2 chapter 140 . 12/28/2022
Man, whoever this Fiona is must be a little coocoo if Jin is weary of her, though I had a feeling that Shirayuki would be the yandere for Ryuki. And I can't help but think that Jin's joke comment of finding a magical item to make Caline younger will come back to bite him later on.
NatsuDragneel15 chapter 141 . 12/26/2022
sorry to ask this but can you do the miraculous world new york please
TheBeatles211 chapter 141 . 12/26/2022
Not only did the other Spy x Family kids show up, but Anya is going to Eden Academy. I wonder what kind of chaos will occur on her first day? She’s already punched Damien, so at least she won’t be starting off with a Tonitrus Bolt. Although I can easily imagine her getting into trouble for other reasons. Like Yor, Aria, and the other girls giving her advice that she’d misunderstand. Plus seeing/reading the minds of Tom and Marinette getting nervous and imagining worse case scenarios would make Anya scared. But I’m sure Jin and Sabine can help keep her calm and confident. Anywho, I wish you good luck with your writing and I hope to see the next update soon.
Guest chapter 141 . 12/25/2022
Oh I see. Also sorry if I’m bugging you but I would like an answer about Tokyo Mirage Sessions FE, about if you’ve ever played it and if it could work in this story since Jin is like an idol.
AlienTokusatsuDuelistMangaGeek chapter 141 . 12/25/2022
This is getting interesting to the max with the rematch of Gigatitan. I hope to see more of this soon.
dannyrockon122 chapter 139 . 12/24/2022
awesome
dannyrockon122 chapter 140 . 12/24/2022
awesome awesome
Eduardo Jude Teves chapter 1 . 12/22/2022
Nani Shirayuki is the yandere
TheBeatles211 chapter 140 . 12/22/2022
This was a sweet chapter. Jin has had intimate/romantic moments with his girls before, but they usually get interrupted by a villain fight. A chapter where he just spends a little time with each girl sounds pretty nice, although that chapter would super long considering how many girls there are. Maybe make it a date with two or three girls at a time?

Moving on, since Anya has more than one “mama”, what nicknames will she come up with for Yor and the others. I think Yor would be either “Spiky Mama” or “Pointy Mama”. The others would think Anya is referring to her last name Briar, when in reality Anya came up with it due to metal spikes being her weapon of choice. And Fiona Frost would probably be “Not the Mama!”. Baby Sinclair from Dinosaurs did it more for having fun at Earl’s expense. While Anya would just do it out of dislike and fear for Fiona. Anywho, I wish you good luck with your writing and I hope to see the next update soon.
AlexisBaudens chapter 140 . 12/22/2022
It's a clever way to introduce a character, to show two healthy relationships of Jin before showing later a bad one that he can't stop because the concerned one is crazy. I wonder if this kind of duality will continue in the future chapters.
1,256 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »