Reviews for Miraculous Dive Into the Mirror
Eduardo Jude Teves chapter 1 . 12/22/2022
Nani Shirayuki is the yandere
TheBeatles211 chapter 140 . 12/22/2022
This was a sweet chapter. Jin has had intimate/romantic moments with his girls before, but they usually get interrupted by a villain fight. A chapter where he just spends a little time with each girl sounds pretty nice, although that chapter would super long considering how many girls there are. Maybe make it a date with two or three girls at a time?

Moving on, since Anya has more than one “mama”, what nicknames will she come up with for Yor and the others. I think Yor would be either “Spiky Mama” or “Pointy Mama”. The others would think Anya is referring to her last name Briar, when in reality Anya came up with it due to metal spikes being her weapon of choice. And Fiona Frost would probably be “Not the Mama!”. Baby Sinclair from Dinosaurs did it more for having fun at Earl’s expense. While Anya would just do it out of dislike and fear for Fiona. Anywho, I wish you good luck with your writing and I hope to see the next update soon.
AlexisBaudens chapter 140 . 12/22/2022
It's a clever way to introduce a character, to show two healthy relationships of Jin before showing later a bad one that he can't stop because the concerned one is crazy. I wonder if this kind of duality will continue in the future chapters.
AlienTokusatsuDuelistMangaGeek chapter 140 . 12/22/2022
This is getting interesting to the max. I hope to see more of this soon.
Light Hero Kaiser chapter 139 . 12/20/2022
Most interesting great chapter mate can't wait for more
TheBeatles211 chapter 139 . 12/19/2022
This was a great Christmas chapter. While those three did a bulk of the fighting, I think the title of MVP belongs to Shinku. She not only rallied the toys into helping, she helped convince Chris into surrendering the Akuma. Which is something we don’t really see in the series. It’s been shown that a person can free themselves from the akuma through sheer willpower. But I think willingly surrendering the akuma is also a strong sign of character.

Moving on, it was funny seeing Anya interact with Chris. She gets along fine with immature/childish kids, but completely bratty kids will immediately enrage her. I imagine she’d probably get along better with Manon, Ella, and Etta. And maybe the kids from “Spy x Family” like Damian and Becky can show up one day. Marinette and the others would probably see the parallels between Chloe and her to Damian and Anya. Anywho, I wish you good luck with your writing and I hope to see the next update soon.
Con-Man TF2 chapter 139 . 12/19/2022
Fitting that Shinku play a major part in the fight against Christmaster. Hopefully Chris Lahiffe learned his lesson about being patient.
AlexisBaudens chapter 139 . 12/19/2022
Very nice chapter. And I just thought about it but with what happens to Miss Bustier in the New York special that happens shortly after season 3, shouldn't there be more scenes between her and Jin to develop their relationship? Kind of like what happened with the other harem girls.
AlienTokusatsuDuelistMangaGeek chapter 139 . 12/19/2022
This is getting interesting to the max with the twist of the Christmaster chapter. I hope to see more of this soon.
Con-Man TF2 chapter 137 . 12/9/2022
So instead of both Alya and Nino becoming Oblivio, in this case it was just Alya. And this time, it wasn't due to an embarrassing moment, but because that lying witch, Lila, dared to hurt little Anya. Thankfully, Bond came at the right time and helped Anya protect Jin, allowing him to aid in defeating Oblivio.
Con-Man TF2 chapter 136 . 12/9/2022
Didn't get to read the Halloween chapter until now, sorry for the late review.

I'm happy that Jin was able to give Carrie the happiness she deserves. Still, now that her house has been destroyed, I wonder where she'll live. Maybe there's a chance that she'll decide to go with Jin to Paris since she no doubt feels safe around him.
deionserikawa0 chapter 1 . 12/5/2022
Hi CMXB, it’s me again. I just wanted to say that I kinda misread of Jolyene Cujoh not Kujo. But I still think that my idea of this new arc still goes on. So let me rethink this story shall we. It was the same thing from story line like the last one that I posted, but when Jin said to his last name, the group was shocked, and the girl was even more shocked when she looked at her father had the same reaction face as others was. Jin didn’t know why the group was shocked or surprised so he asked why. Then men say to his name was Jotaro Kujo, and that shocked him. This will be a bizarre adventure to discover of who are they, or what are these people, where do they come from, and mostly how couldn’t he not know that there’s another Kujo of his family. So this is my rewriting story, I hope you still think about this new arc. So thank you for you time, and still good working on your new chapters on the other stories.

From, Big D
deionserikawa0 chapter 1 . 12/1/2022
Dear CMXB, I’m a huge fan of the Kamen rider franchises, power rangers, including some animated series I used to watch, like Ben 10, miraculous, RWBY, etc. Even some other anime shows. Like Naruto, Bakugan, HOTD, etc Anyway, I like your ideas about the arcs when you put on the Kamen rider stories. Ryuki is the first series that I watched. Also I like that you put the dragon knight in this story, that was the greatest idea that you ever had. And I’ve been thinking about the next arc in this ryuki story, I figured that what if that this arc would be stone ocean. The reason why I think about this idea it’s because Jin’s last is Kujo, so I figured that this arc is about the stone ocean characters come out of the portal on top of the Eiffel tower. And they don’t know where they are. Then some time past by, they met this named Jin Kujo. But the one thin that he didn’t know that girl said to her name was Jolyne Kujo. And then that surprise him, it was really bizarre that he met another Kujo. So that was the new arc of this story. I just want you to think about this idea, and I want you take all the time you need and please don’t rush it. And continue the other chapter that you’re working on with some other stories.

From, BigD
P.S like I said think about it and take all the time you need to think about this idea. And good luck on your next worked ideas on the stories.
Guest-Z-01 chapter 138 . 11/29/2022
I got a question is Jin going to get a teacher like Master Ava to teach him how to use his Keyblade powers in the future of your story?
Guest chapter 138 . 11/28/2022
Nice chapter. Question have you played tokyo mirage sessions fe? If you have, then maybe it could be included in here. Because I think Jin would fit right in to the story as a performer. But it's your call. Hope to see more soon.
1,259 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »