Reviews for Miraculous Dive Into the Mirror
Nextinfinite50 chapter 60 . 1/25
Wait how many riders and new riders are there like can introducing new riders get a rest like there are too many of them.
Nextinfinite50 chapter 26 . 1/25
Wait Kujo sound like Kujo jotaro from jjba like are you a fan of jjba?
Nextinfinite50 chapter 15 . 1/25
Man I hope you can change the shipping for alya to nino since like in the series they like each other and I'm ok with it and reveal their identity to each other and it was good as well.
Nextinfinite50 chapter 12 . 1/25
Man can you change alya to like nino like there better together.
Nextinfinite50 chapter 10 . 1/25
Wait but I though alya will like nino since the series showing them shipping each other and it was ok.
Nextinfinite50 chapter 6 . 1/25
Wait this story is harem like what?
Nextinfinite50 chapter 3 . 1/25
Very good I hope you could change the chapter from the series one because the series was directed by the worst director and I can't wait for another chapter to comeup.
Nextinfinite50 chapter 2 . 1/25
Wow really good having the same person using different rider really good.
Nextinfinite50 chapter 1 . 1/25
Wow really good introduction just don't want his identity reveal because that would be stupid and cringe but good story.
Con-Man TF2 chapter 168 . 1/5
Oh boy, the Abyss servants. Troublesome pests. Thankfully Jin was able to defeat them, but this means that Red Nova is close to breaking free from its prison. Let's hope that Jin will be ready for when it comes.
TheBeatles211 chapter 168 . 1/3
Looks like Jin had to face off against Abyss Boat Watchmen, Gaurdian, and Kid. It’s a good thing Jin took all three of them out at once. Since their effects after they’re sent to the graveyard are a pain to deal with it.

That aside, looks like Red Nova is getting close to breaking free. I’m definitely looking forward to seeing that fight. As well as seeing what new forms and abilities Jin will unlock during the battle. Anywho, I wish you good luck with your writing and I hope to see the next update soon.
fastfoodman36 chapter 168 . 1/2
Awesome chapter. So now jin has defeated ted nova's servants. But now his training has been moved further because red nova is getting ready to make his move. Hope jin will be ready when he does. Update again soon.
AlienTokusatsuDuelistMangaGeek chapter 168 . 1/1
This is getting interesting to the max with the new Ryuki chapter. I hope to see more of this soon.
Con-Man TF2 chapter 167 . 12/16/2023
Interesting that this Christmas chapter would focus on a character other than the main Rider. Nice change of pace.
fastfoodman36 chapter 167 . 12/6/2023
This was different, but nice. Dealing with enemies while trying to get to a Christmas party. Heartwarming, can't wait to see what else you'll do. Update again soon.
1,253 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »