Reviews for Miraculous Dive Into the Mirror
Light Hero Kaiser chapter 167 . 12/4/2023
Most interesting Great chapter mate can't wait for more
AlienTokusatsuDuelistMangaGeek chapter 167 . 12/4/2023
This is getting interesting to the max with the focus on Yor for the Ryuki Christmas chapter. I hope to see more of this soon.
TheBeatles211 chapter 166 . 11/9/2023
Phantom of the Opera, that’s a classic character I didn’t expect to show up as a Halloween special villain. Although given how he acted at the end, I don’t think they’ll be enemies next time they meet. He admired Jin’s skill with the sword as well as his passion for music. Then again if he does show up again, Hawkmoth may try to akumatize the Phantom using his fear of being without his mask. If he did akumatize the Phantom, his powers would probably cause everyone to sing everything they say. Anywho, I wish you good luck with your writing and I hope to see the next update soon.
Con-Man TF2 chapter 166 . 10/20/2023
Interesting that the Ryuki Halloween chapter for this year would involve the Phantom of the Opera himself. Also seems like the Phantom has now taken an interest in Jin's music. Makes me wonder if he'll end up being a part of one of Jin's concerts in the future.
Light Hero Kaiser chapter 166 . 10/12/2023
Most interesting great chapter mate can't wait for more
AlienTokusatsuDuelistMangaGeek chapter 166 . 10/11/2023
This is getting interesting to the max with the Ryuki Halloween chapter. I hope to see more of this soon.
Con-Man TF2 chapter 165 . 10/4/2023
So Jin has met the Empress and is heading to the next stage of his training. But Red Nova is making his move as well by sending three of his servants to destroy Jin. Wonder who those 3 servants are?
TheBeatles211 chapter 165 . 10/1/2023
Jin finally met Empress, War Chief, Golden Whip Master, and Silver Sword Master. They better start training quick, since Red Nova’s Familiar is sending some of his forces their way. I’m guessing the three figures are Abyss Boat Watchman, Gaurdian, and Kid. Abyss Ruler probably won’t appear until Jin beats those three. Anywho, I wish you good luck with your writing and I hope to see the next update soon.
Light Hero Kaiser chapter 165 . 9/30/2023
Most interesting great chapter mate can't wait for more
fastfoodman36 chapter 165 . 9/25/2023
Great chapter. So Jin has finally met the empress in person. And at last his training is coming to a close. But red nova has unleashed three of his minions and is getting stronger by the minute. Hopefully Jin will be ready to face them, especially since red nova plans to also invade jins world and destroy everything he loves for interfering. Update again soon.
AlienTokusatsuDuelistMangaGeek chapter 165 . 9/25/2023
This is getting interesting to the max with Jin meeting the Empress. I hope to see more of this soon.
Con-Man TF2 chapter 164 . 8/30/2023
As I thought, it was Red Dragon Archfiend. Fitting dragon summon for Jin. He should be a big help against Red Nova.
TheBeatles211 chapter 164 . 8/30/2023
Jin now has Red Dragon Archfiend. And when they defeats Red Nova, it’ll get even more powerful. Although now I’m curious on which Riders will get the rest of the 5Ds dragons. A few already have them, but a few have yet to appear. I’m also curious if Dragreder, Dragblacker, or Crimson will gain any new forms thanks to Jin gaining Red Dragon Archiend and/or Blazing Soul. I imagine the Ryuki suit will probably change to have the armor resemble the shoulders and chest of Red Dragon Archfiend, the bodysuit gain the pattern of the skin/scales, and the helmet will gain the horns. Anywho, I wish you good luck with your writing and I hope to see the next update soon.
fastfoodman36 chapter 164 . 8/30/2023
I understand, still another great chapter today. I knew that dragon was red dragon archfiend. He'll definitely come in handy and not just against red nova. Now jins training is coming to a close and he'll soon be ready to face red nova. Just to ask, have ever seen the old movie 9? And if you have can it be used in any of your rider stories? Whether the story itself or just the characters. Update again soon.
AlienTokusatsuDuelistMangaGeek chapter 164 . 8/30/2023
This is getting interesting to the max with Red Dragon Archfiend being Ryuki's summons. I hope to see more of this soon.
1,252 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »