Reviews for Miraculous Dive Into the Mirror
AlienTokusatsuDuelistMangaGeek chapter 160 . 8/5/2023
This is getting interesting to the max with the second part of the Amazon training. I hope to see more of this soon.
raz2694 chapter 160 . 8/5/2023
Well it looks like Jin is starting his training with the Amazoness; It's great that he uses the legendary bow more in the future and the Empress has started to take an interest in Jin.

And I saw that you gave a hint for another rider who will be with the Harpies and I have a feeling in the season 3 finale there will be a betrayal.
alwynonlinereading chapter 160 . 8/5/2023
For Agito I wonder if the Ninja Archetypes hail from a village practicing their own Ninja Arts and are in the same world as Naruto but prefer to be in the shadows, the true shadows.
TheBeatles211 chapter 159 . 8/3/2023
Well this chapter was full of surprises. Not only did Jin get caught up in another rift, but he met the characters of the Amazoness archetype. Instead of gaining new summons of Yugioh monster, he meets them as people of another world. Makes wonder if any of the other Riders will have a similiar experience. Maybe Wizard meeting the people of the Aromage/Aromaseraphy, Charmers, or Witchcrafter archetype? Or Agito meeting the one of the various Ninja Archetypes, like Armor, Katakura, Dragon, Twilight, ect. ?

That aside, Jin’s definitely going to have a lot of girl trouble and drama in his near future. At least his time during the Wrestling arc has gotten him used to strong/violent women. And interestingly enough Hippolyta, queen of the amazons in Greek mythology, was once a wielder of the Ladybug miraculous. Maybe the Fate/Stay version of her will make a ghostly appearance instead of Jeanne? Anywho, I wish you good luck with your writing and I hope to see the next update soon.
Con-Man TF2 chapter 159 . 8/1/2023
Not gonna lie, when I first saw this title, I thought of Kamen Rider Amazons and I was like 'wait WHAT?!' Instead, Jin has been sent to an Amazoness world to receive some training before the final battle of Season 3. So I guess you could say this is like a mini-arc in preparation for The Battle of the Miraculous. Let's see how the training will turn out.
Guest 3802 chapter 159 . 7/30/2023
Amazing chapter, so the amazoness from yugioh has become a world and they offer jin training, cool. But they also want to marry him, boy he's gonna be in for it. So just to ask have you ever played the game rise of the argonauts? And if you have could it be used in any of your rider stories? Update again soon.
joymanoppo chapter 159 . 7/30/2023
First of all, i though jin met haruka from kamen rider amazons
AlienTokusatsuDuelistMangaGeek chapter 159 . 7/30/2023
This is getting interesting to the max with the Amazoness training special. I hope to see more of this soon.
TheBeatles211 chapter 158 . 7/29/2023
It makes sense that Jin couldn’t keep Snowflake hidden forever. At least this way she can have more free movement than just that warehouse. And like Jin said, if Jagged can have a pet crocodile then he should be able to have a pet tiger. Snowflake is so well behaved that she acts like a big housecat most of the time, which makes more sense than Fang or those T-Rexes that act like dogs.

Moving on, Hawkmoth akumatizing Snowflake was a pretty good choice. Much better than all those times he akumatzed Baby August into Gigantitan. Both are good sources for raw emotion, but a grown animal would be better at obeying commands. I wonder what would happen if Hawkmoth tried to akumatize Bond? The Akuma would probably enhance his precognitive abilities in some way. They’d definitely need the Snake and/or Monkey Miraculous for that fight. Unlike mind reading or calculating the opponent’s moves which have several work arounds, Precognition would be way harder to counter. Anywho, I wish you good luck with your writing and I hope to see the next update soon.
Con-Man TF2 chapter 158 . 7/23/2023
Poor Snowflake, getting akumatized by Hawkmoth. At least Jin now has a chance to be with her legally since Eric Bischoff is thinking of having her as DX's mascot.
Guest chapter 158 . 7/16/2023
I understand, I'm sorry again if I sounded pushy that time. So Snowflake as a villain was interesting, and now soon she will get to be out in public with jin, like Jagged Stone and Fang. And again I'm sorry for bringing up Tokyo Mirage again, I just think it's an awsome game and thought maybe it could work in this sorry. Now I'm excited to see the New York special. Update again soon.
raz2694 chapter 158 . 7/16/2023
Well it looks like we can now add an animal to the list of akumatized (lots of humans, artificial intelligence, sentimonster and aliens) and a little sad for Jin but the time will soon come when he can legally have Snowflake as his pet.
AlienTokusatsuDuelistMangaGeek chapter 158 . 7/16/2023
This is getting interesting to the max with Snowflake being a villainous tiger. I hope to see more of this soon.
Guest X chapter 157 . 7/7/2023
Well, Marinette and Kagami's friendship is stronger and there is little left to finish the third season and the New York special is coming up.

A doubt since Kagami is in love with Jin; that means Felix falling in love with Mari (Sentibug) since they are both sentimonsters and that would be the same as Marinette and Adrien.
TheBeatles211 chapter 157 . 7/7/2023
You’re right this is definitely smoother than in the original. Since Kagami isn’t interested in Adrien, Marinette didn’t find the need to sabotage their group. Although she felt awkward since she knows Kagami likes Jin. Considering how popular Jin is, most girls Marinette could’ve been partnered with would have a crush on him (not that she knows that). There was also some awkwardness caused from the Ice Rink outing and Kagami’s inexperience in socializing.

That aside, the fight against Ikari Gozen was cool. Kagami still started out reckless, but did way better than in the original. Probably because she wasn’t as upset as she was in canon. Plus Ryuki helped prevent Ryuko from getting overpowered and messing up. And I wonder if Kagami will make the connections about Jin’s ancestor after what Longg said about her ancestor.

Moving on, it sounds like Marinette originally planned on going to Jin after her instincts told her to pick the dragon Miraculous for this fight. But she went with Kagami since she couldn’t find Jin (who she was unknowingly standing right next to). It makes me curious if one of these days she actually will approach Jin to give him a Miraculous for a fight. It’d be nice if he could use the Dragon Miraculous at least once before the Season 4 ending. Or maybe Jin will approach Marinette to give her an Advent Deck? Problem with the latter is she needs her Ladybug form to purify the Akuma/Amok and repair the damages. Although he could just give her the deck while she’s in her Ladybug form. Anywho, I wish you good luck with your writing and I hope to see the next update soon.
1,256 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »